rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would You Keep a Young Slut in Your Regular Rotation?

Would You Keep a Young Slut in Your Regular Rotation?

Quote: (11-02-2012 07:31 PM)solo Wrote:  

Samseau,

My point is I'm not sure your sample size is large or varied enough to back upp your claim. Neither is mine of course (it is probably smaller but more varied than yours), though I will say I'm seeing significant differences between countries. Nowhere I have been have I seen girls as slutty as here.

Anyway, if you go to let's say Latin America (pretty much any country but especially Argentina) and have the same lavel of success as you have in the US, then I'll believe you. Though average number of sex partners should be the criteria for promiscuousness, not how fast the girls put put with *one* guy.

Remember, I'm not saying all women are sluts and sleep with 1000000 men in their lifetime.

I'm saying that all women are the same and will put out immediately for a man she truly likes. This is true if she's slept with 0 men or 1000 men.

"Nowhere I have been have I seen girls as slutty as here. "

By the way, are you talking about America in this sentence? And what countries are you comparing America to?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread