rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opened while out jogging

Opened while out jogging

Quote: (10-04-2012 10:34 AM)Cruisen_Chubby Wrote:  

If you went back towards them to continue talking it would reek of desperation. Because you lapped up their compliment they would know it meant a lot to you; therefore, it probably doesn't happen often (even if it does).

Take the compliment and go. Feed it to your ego and use it later while trying to scout talent.

Make them think you had your shirt off simply because it was hot out and you did so for your comfort, not for their eye-rape. Anything else seems insecure.

The same thing has happened to me (a couple times actually), and every time I've seen those girls at parties/bars/etc. and they immediately started the conversation; which led to a pick up.

If I were to proposition them with my shirt off at initial contact, all would have been gone as I would have been sorted into the "tool" category.

You did the right thing.

This reply has merit as well. College is mostly social circle game, so sometimes it's better just to build a rep than it is to do the cold approach game.

I would say if you do stop other girls who are running, to be sure to play up a really friendly vibe so you don't burn any bridges.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread