rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man allegedly Rapes Teen Girlfriend, Tapes Attack, and then Smiles for Mugshot

Man allegedly Rapes Teen Girlfriend, Tapes Attack, and then Smiles for Mugshot

Quote:Quote:

If this dude got this chick blackout drunk so he could do things that he knew she'd never consent to while sober and then proceeded to do them anyway even though she was saying no, but was too fucked up to put up a fight, then he committed a sexual assault.

"If". That's the word here. That's why I said we need more context to judge, because the big question is what kind of relationship she had with her old boyfriend.

Quote:Quote:

I am a little nonplussed about the desire to defend this guy. Does it come from a legitimate belief that the chick was cool with this at the time and is just pretending now to get the guy back or is more of a "fuck her, she deserves it for being a stupid slut?"

It seems like you guys are just saying that all women are sluts, who are asking for the dick, until they can prove otherwise, which is the same thing as feminists saying that all men are part of the rape culture until they can prove otherwise.

The difference is that feminists hate men, but players love women.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread