rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LSD girls (Low Sex Drive)

LSD girls (Low Sex Drive)

Quote: (10-05-2012 02:19 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

I'll try to make a few comments about training a girl up.

Over this last decade I've expanded upon my paternal attitude to the women I date, and try to train them to be devoted love slaves who act as personal attendants. So when I train a girl, I'm training her in wifely duties and a doting attitude.

But as for training up her sexuality, I think that comes first from my intimate enjoyment of her, and from that her enjoyment, and from there I build on it until she is constantly horny and addicted.

Things tend to go well on the first date, sexually, and I think a lot of it has to do with an attitude I doubt will be appealing to many. I only date girls that I'm into, and when I'm into them, I can be really into them. Right from the get go. Here is an example of what I do that really hooks a girl and makes her gush. Just as she is about to come I'll lean in and whisper in the most intimate and passionate voice: "Daddy loves you. Daddy loves you. Daddy loves you."

Or I'll tell her "Say I love you Daddy", or "Say I'm Daddy's little bitch. Say it! Say it again! Say it again!" while she is coming and coming.

I meld my own paternal instinct with sexuality, and meld her own paternal love with sexuality, and the fusion is nuclear. Booomb! And then I keep up that warmth and sexuality throughout the day, and reinforce it over and over in all actions. If she's cooking I'll spank her on the ass and grab her tits. If I'm in good health there will be several hours of sex, and sex often throughout the day, every day, with some days off work to just fuck all day. If my health isn't up to it, I still dip into the mood from time to time to re-enforce a sexual state. Relationship=sexuality, and relationship is fun, is the message.

Oh, also, lots of public sex. Make the girl dress a bit too hot in public. Hot enough to piss off the matrons. A dog collar and a mini skirt fit nicely together. Or at least get her slightly uncomfortable. I often enforce a no panty rule.

You want her to become sex. Not just get horny sometimes, but be horny.

Women often confuse the mans excitement for their own. I'm a screamer. This helps.

This is how you do it, but there has to be some sexual substrate to build on. I've found it works best with the bad girl pretending to be good or the wench who wants to release her inner slut but needs comfort to realize it. It's all about building that comfort.

In the meantime, don't fall in love and it's easier to cut them loose if they turn out to be untrainable.

Messages In This Thread