rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eastern Europe vs Central Europe

Eastern Europe vs Central Europe

Quote: (10-05-2012 06:58 AM)EdmondDantes Wrote:  

It's irrelevant to discussion of whether Turkey and Italy are classified as Southern Europe. You're lazy people, I couldn't give a shit if 80% of indians are shitting on pavements as I don't live in India. I couldn't give a shit about Turkish philosophers and painters nor Italian philosophers and painters. I couldn't give a shit about Armani, Gucci or turkish clothes.

The Italian economy wouldn't be in shit if their workforce was like the Germanic economics. Go to Berlin and see how many men and women are sitting around in cafes during working hours and compare to Milan, Rome, Athens, Madrid, Barcelona. Let me know when the rest of the Germanic countries are fucking bailing your lazy arses, the greeks lazy arses and now it looks the spanish lazy arses.

You want to know how many fucks I give about this cultural 'argument' and how you think you're so different, think of a number between 1 and 10. Multiply it by 10, divide by the number you started with, minus 10. That's how many fucks I give about your 'cultural differences'.

[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png]

Messages In This Thread