rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes

Don't feel bad Slubu:

"Anyway, I was able to bring a solid 8 back home with me, but could not escalate further than a makeout and some ass grabbing which was resisted. What's the secret here? In US a drunk girl coming back is like 80% bang, here nothing more than makeout. Do you just keep escalating? It was actually a big mess as she lost her friends and then came back then we went to look for her friends and then she eventually slept over. In the morning I couldn't stop staring at her face it was so nice as she was showing me youtube videos and dancing around the room. Also, she had lost her purse so she asked me for 2 grivna for the metro. I offered her 50 (that is like $8) since she had nothing on her and she refused the excess amount. Finally, and I feel bad about this, I went to the club with another girl from the online site and when I met this 8 I just left the online girl (a 7) alone and she went home. "

Exactly my experience - reread my case studies from the first post and you will see we are on the same page experience wise. These girls are rationing out kino and sex as if they have an internal inviolable timetable in their heads.

Messages In This Thread