rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes

For example in a club like D'Lux if you compete against a Turk,an Arab and a Scandinavian for the same girl the Scandinavian has by far the best chances to outgame you.The Arab is hopeless and the Turk tries to use violence(the method of turkish circle I have described.They just get the girls into a circle which their friends guard from every angle).
This is actually part of the problem that in most cases you do not compete against one Turk(like against one American who prefer to go solo) but against a group of 10-15 Turks who work in team.Of course the fearless Balkan power individual has no problem to challenge and penetrate their defenses but the western guys are usually scared by the masses of Turks(you will hear them making comments like I saw dozens of Turks in the club,I was disappointed,this is not my kind of venue etc).
For any Turk a Westerner is an easy prey when they see them solo in EE,they know they can play them along on will since their group gives them power.(muslims always have this cooperation which seems peculiar to us).

Messages In This Thread