rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes

Turkish guys do well in Ukraine. They are agressive and know how to assert themselves , almost as if they are local guys. Infact TBH they see mto act just like Russians and Ukrainians in thier swagger. I think the girls fall for it the same way. Thier dislike for turks, when they have it, is usually because they picture life in Turkey like muslim middle-east countries and think they will be dominated. However, one of the reasons they love t ovisit Turkey is the attention they get there. Turkish men are als o more likely to speak Russian than Americans and Euro's. Thier businesses are i n the community so language skills are needed. Also alot of Turks look like Italian or spanish guys. FSU girls love Italian guys or looks anyway. Italian sex tourists probably ruined thier own image no doubt.
Anymore details Alex? Sorry we hijacked the thread. Personally I do not care WHAT type they presently like, they change types every few years anyhow. I just wanted to squash the idea, as did Timmy, that these girls want to leave. The marriage agencies scam men int o believing this. Its mostly bullshit. I had mates wh o went int o that business. I myself could have been a partner. The 2 businesses expats always thought about opening was either marriage agencies or English schools. The marketing was aimed at brainwashing girls that they are better off in the west and should marry older guys. Most girls who signed up are not serious and 50k-100k participants is a very small % of thepopulation. LOL, agencies even buy lists from each other and normal girls photos are used without permission often.
Whens BANG Ukraine coming out Roosh? Its definitely a board game in Ukraine, problem is the pieces do not follow consistant rules. I also agree with the above poster, its not a zero-sum game. Thats beta thinking.
The below quote applies to Russian and Ukrainian GIRLS equally(basically they are the same if you minus the western village influence):
"Russia is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma." Winston Churchill

I find this quote sooo true.

P.S. is there an add on that checks for spelling mistakes in forum posts? I am kind of tired of making typing errors and some wise- ass who has a different opinion insults my typo's because they can't Win thier point. It be the same thing as me calling someone "fat and ugly" (you probably are, just kidding) because they counter my points, ideas or views. We all have a right to our views and ultimately will deferr to our experiences . Your experiences might be different. I am not going to stare you wrong. I am not your competitor, I'm already married. I also have my own source of pussy to tap into if I wanted to cheat( all married ukrainians do). Heck if I wanted to bullshit you( like a former member did about Lviv) I woudl tell you Odessa is awesome and Pussy is free there, infact its poosy paradise. Then i would offer you the opportunity t o rent out my empty 3 room Euroremont flat thats in a great area next to the beach clubs. I could clean house renting it out.

Messages In This Thread