rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes

Indeed Polish, its a very fine balance. In my date game uniform (which most of you fashionista would probably criticise) I am seriously overdressed on the street compared to Ukrainians and getting multiple looks from girls as well as thugs. I do not want to transmit the rich guy vibe, at the same time I dont want to make my life more difficult by underdressing. This is what this thread is about, finding optimum tactics over here.

The most important statistic for the last week and a half in Kiev: 3 top shelf FSU babes being dated (model not included) - shit loads of kino, continuing dates, 0 Makeouts, 0 Bangs. Around $170 dollars spent on these 3 girls (this is peanuts to me, but I keep it cheap on principle)

I dated and had great success with (stopping short of bang due to backburnering) 3 7-7.5 girls. I will bang the super feminine 7.5 before leaving on Sunday to relieve some stress. SNLs outside of nightgame seem nigh on impossible with length of stay being the bottleneck.

I can confirm that <8 girls I work here are putty in my hands. Its the >8 girls that need decoding.

Messages In This Thread