rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes

KIEV Trip report - confusing top shelf FSU babes

Quote: (09-26-2012 07:36 PM)IainMuirs Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

They love Germans because Germans always were very generous. They the least cheap when on holiday, it impresses girls. Seriously , girls aren't looking for passports ,they are looking for the green behind it.

Strange because the Germans are known to be the cheap skates of Europe, so what makes them splash the cash when in Ukraine?
This.I stopped reading here,as the bullshit smell was unbearable.Seemed like random sentences put together with lack of knowledge how to use the 'Space' button.

OP, you seem to instead trying to connect to them as a person, try to get into a provider mode, without spending too much anyway.You were even surprised they refused your gifts and didn't get wet by hearing about your almighty British passport.Your overall look doesn't match the picture you're trying to portray.You also hope to impress models with 9$ Imporio Harmani and they must immediately magically spread their legs.That's pretty redneck.

With all that said, you seem to be doing not bad at all.These girls are all gorgeous.With my experience with Russian and Ukrainian girls, money aren't a must.In fact, I've never spend cash on them.Just connected as a man to a woman and was the breath of fresh air, they needed at the time.I later found out a few had rich English boyfriends 10 year older than us, that were paying for whatever they wanted, including holidays without them around the world, not a fake Armani.So as you can see both roads can lead to vag...eventually.

Messages In This Thread