rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries)

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries)

Quote: (09-25-2012 01:50 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2012 01:47 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I love maximum results with minimum effort. To me, thats game! Getting it for free, THATS GAME!

Most p*ssy is not worth the time, money, and energy it takes to get it!

I'd rather let my money do the talking.

$200 haircut= bangs
Expensive clothes=bangs
Most expensive hotel in town=bangs
Show me a 200$ men's haircut and I'll show you my 5 buck haircut in EE.Tell me the difference.Especially if your hair is short,I do not recognize any.I haven't experienced a lot of difference between wearing a 20$ white h&m tshirt and a 150$ dries van noten one.I would say accessories draw more attention.But again,how many girls can make a difference between a classic black belt for 60$ by Diesel and a Mulberry one for 300$?A baller hotel can make a huge difference, but I've fucked pretty rich girls around the nature, without any issues.I can guarantee you they still remember.Sometimes I've paid for dates,sometimes they've paid,sometimes we've switched,again at least with me no correlation between money spent and whether I bang.Maybe we just go for different type of girls and to different places.

Messages In This Thread