Roosh V Forum
My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) (/thread-16228.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) - Roosh - 09-25-2012

Temujin posted an interesting thread where he stated that money is the determining factor of whether a place is poosy paradise or not. My experience doesn't match that. Here is my cost per notch the past 20 months from cheapest to most expensive:

1. Lithuania
2. Finland
3. Poland
4. Croatia
5. Iceland
6. Sweden
7. Denmark
8. Estonia
9. Norway
10. Latvia
11. Ukraine

You see that it's all over the place, but Scandinavian countries show up well even though it's expensive. Look at Finland at number two and then Ukraine at the bottom. Norway beat it! Why? One reason is that it gets to the point where a country can be so poor that normal women can't go out often. If women can't go out at night and have fun (Colombia is another example), then I will be affected, because only with night game can I plow through a large quantity of women without dating.

Now if your game is about showing off money, then maybe it does make a difference if you have 3x more than the locals, but anyone who has met me knows that besides having good logistics, I don't put that out there. There are many contributing factors to success. Money is just one. It's funny that sometimes happening to live next to a cool bar will be the sole determinant in banging more girls.

Earn your stacks, but picking countries based on GDP numbers alone is not the answer. Poosy paradises requires a delicate balance of many factors that match your game and personality. The only way to find that is to hit a lot of places.

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) - el mechanico - 09-25-2012

"One reason is that it gets to the point where a country can be so poor that normal women can't go out often"
That's the beauty of the DR the girls are poor (most) and are outside just hanging around looking for something to do or someone to talk to.

Quote: (09-25-2012 01:12 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

"One reason is that it gets to the point where a country can be so poor that normal women can't go out often"
That's the beauty of the DR the girls are poor (most) and are outside just hanging around looking for something to do or someone to talk to.

If you're in vacation mode then yeah, that fact doesn't hurt you. But when I was in Europe, during the day I'm working, so it's essentially like I have a 9-5. That's another factor, whether you're "living" there or doing an intense bang mission where you're free day and night.

This is why in my travel guides I focus more on the nature of the women. That's going to be similar for guys, but everything else is so variable. The more I travel the more I realize how it's such as individual sport. It's hard to match up experiences. For example, I'm getting some guys saying Poland is not that easy at all. Or they said Croatia was hard but for me it was easier.

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) - JJ Roberts - 09-25-2012

Ah a vaginomics thread - excellent!

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) - Aliblahba - 09-25-2012

2 Presidente Light Jumbos= 200 pesos
1 Ham Sandwitch=150 pesos
1 Bag Doritos= 50 pesos
400 pesos= $10 usd

Cheap bangs. [Image: banana.gif]

El Salvador wasn't much different. General operating costs can add up in any country though. Taxis, food, hotels, flights, drinking, club fees, ect. I don't like to think about it, because pussy can cost some serious bank. Damn.

Also, the higher quality of pussy=higher operating costs.

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) - temujin - 09-25-2012

I've gotten laid (repeatedly) in Scandinavia, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe as well.

What I was trying to convey was that in my experience, having money (lots of it, compared to the locals) was a significant factor in raising the quality of women I nailed in Post-Soviet Europe with a lot less effort than I used to expend.

Obviously, other factors come into play beyond money. Language. Looks. Fashion. Sense of humor. Sexuality. Age. Local culture. The list goes on.

I can't speak for others, but there's something WRONG if you CAN'T get laid semi-consistently in a Post-Soviet country (apart from Ukraine/Russia, which I don't have experience living in). This happened even when I didn't have much money at all.

But what I've found is that as my income increased, I was able to lay higher quality women with less effort. Going hand-in-hand with this however, is that the amount of TIME I spent in a place also increased. Keep in mind, Roosh's time frame is a few week to a few months. Mine is a few years to up to 7 years in one location. So yes, I'll say it again, other factors come into play:

I've gotten older. I've developed a "rep". My knowledge of the local culture went up. My game developed. But in my experience, money talks.

I'd love to see some guy making $1000 USD per month (which is a whopping 772 euros by the way) replicate Roosh's notch count, travel schedule, and living arrangement for 20 months in Europe. If you can make that fly, hats off to you.

I also do find it interesting how some guys get so vehement about the significance of money in developing a lifestyle that's attractive to women. It almost seems like a knee-jerk "PUA herd mentality" response where guys seem to hope (wish?) that they can pull hotties at will while living in their parent's garage working at the local 7-11 earing $7 per hour...as long as they have game.

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) - el mechanico - 09-25-2012

This thread needs some Skywalker!

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) - Giovonny - 09-25-2012

I love maximum results with minimum effort. To me, thats game! Getting it for free, THATS GAME!

Most p*ssy is not worth the time, money, and energy it takes to get it!

Quote: (09-25-2012 01:47 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I love maximum results with minimum effort. To me, thats game! Getting it for free, THATS GAME!

I'd rather let my money do the talking.

$200 haircut= bangs
Expensive clothes=bangs
Most expensive hotel in town=bangs

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) - WesternCancer - 09-25-2012

How much was the actual cost per notch?

I'm scared for the real world where my cost per notch will be more than a 6pack

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) - Greek kamaki - 09-25-2012

There is actually a point where poverty causes more difficulty than facilitation.Ukraine is below this point,Poland is above thi spoint.That is let's say as income declines from 2500 euro per month(German standard) to 600 euro per month(polish standard),the chances to bed hot women are multiplied accordingly.However when you cross the 300 euro per month point and reach the 150 euro per month(as is the case in Ukraine) the difficulty can grow steeply ragarding some factors contributing to bangs.
This does not mean that Ukraine is more difficult than Poland but that some factors are better in Poland than in Ukraine due to better income levels which however lose value when transfered to high German income levels.

Income below the 300 euro line means lack of middle class and lack of infrustructure.It is more of a cowboy place.If you like rough,decadent,adventurous places with risk involved,high spending,high rewards then Ukraine is better.If you like more smooth sailing,less risk,less adventure,more comfort Poland is better.Generally I prefer rough,uncomfortable,adventurous places and my high point is when I see many Ladas.A place with lots of Lada cars is ideal since it means the infrsutructure there is non existant as the wage level is below 200 euro per month.

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) - presidentcarter - 09-25-2012

Don't forget that most of the 8s and higher in Ukraine are all on livejasmin making bank turning tricks for the camera and don't need your money anyway. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) - Giovonny - 09-25-2012

Quote: (09-25-2012 01:50 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2012 01:47 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I'd rather let my money do the talking.

$200 haircut= bangs
Expensive clothes=bangs
Most expensive hotel in town=bangs

Your probably right. I am just a cheap bastard!

I guess if you have alot of money it doesn't matter. I'm currently poor so I have to be frugal out of necessity.

I respect Roosh because he gets paid to bang! Thats Game!

I respect guys who create some sort of niche where the girls game them. I respect guys who have built up some sort of fame or celebrity and make the girls will come to them! I strive to be like those guys. Girls offering them p*ussy on twitter and stuff like that.

This guy is what I'm talking about..

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14412.html

For example let's say you stay in Kiev.You need at least 60 euro per day for apartment in the centre+30 euro per day taxi expenses+100 euro per day dating expenses(to date three girls in a row as usual you need to pay 50 euro for dinner and 25 euro for cocktails in cafe).For clubbing in the night you need at least 50-100 euro(only the entrance costs 25 euro or even 30 euro at high end clubs).This means a total of 60+100+30+100=300 euro per day.If you spend like this you are likely to have one girl per day.So each girl costs 300 euro.Add to this air ticket expenses(400 euro/7 days) and you have another 60 euro per day spent.So to be more accurate you need 350 euro per lay and in some cases(if you bang only one girl every two days you will spend 700 euro per lay).

Let's say you are in Ukrainian province.There you have to pay 30 euro per day for hotel+10 euro for taxi(or even less distances are minimal and rip off is uncommon in provincial cities)+50 euro per day for dating expenses(everything costs half than Kiev and of course you will not date 3 girls every day since the place is small).So you get to 90 euro per day expenses.You add 60 euro per day for air ticket and you get to 150 euro per day.In province it is very unlikely that you will manage to bang one girl everyday.It is more likely that you will bang one girl every three days.So for each lay you need 150 eurox3=450 euro per day that is more than in Kiev if you are lucky in Kiev(to bang a different girl every night) and less than in Kiev if you are relatively unlucky in Kiev(to bang a different girl every two days).

Then you have Poland.There you can bang a different girl every 4 days.Accomodation costs 30 euro per day(it is cheap in provincial Poland).Dating expenses are minimal since polish girls do not ask for expensive cocktails or sushi.You spend more in the range of 10-15 euro per date.With one date every day you get to 30+15=45 euro per day.Add to this 5 euro entrance for club and 10 euro you will spend on drinks on girls in club.You get to 45+25=60 euro per day spent.With the air tickets which are cheaper for Poland we get to 70+40=100 euro per day spent in Poland which makes it cheaper than Ukraine(one lay will cost 100x4=400 euro).

My cost per notch includes everything. It's not just dating but also from lodging, public transportation, gym fees, food, and so on (everything except health care). I think this gives a more representative view on how much it really costs to get laid in a city.

If you don't count it this way, then it's possible for ONS countries to have almost a $0 CPN (or negative, if girls buy you shit).

My father and I used to go out in the winter pike fishing. One day he added up that we were paying $70 lb for the fish.

Don't look at it as what you pay for pussy, but for the total experience. Food culture, not having to work or get up early. When I think what it costs to get laid, it pressures me to go out more to get more pussy, and that pressure fucks my game up.

For one to find out which country is better and how is compared to other countries you need a point system.Let's say I improvise a point system with my criteria.
1.Slavic country gets +3 points.
2.Country belonging to former Austrohungary gets +2 points.
3.FSU country gets +1 point.
4.Mediteranean country gets -2 points.
5.Germanic country gets 0 points.
6.Orthodox country gets +2.
7.Catholic country gets +1.
8.Protestant country gets 0.
9.GDP/capita above 30000$/year gets -1.GDP/capita between 12000-22000$/year gets +2.GDP/capita below 12000/year gets +1.

By point system we get Poland
+3 for being slavic,+1 as being catholic,+2 as having a GDP/capita in 12000-22000/year+2 belonging to former Austrohungary.It gets 8 points.
Croatia
-3 for being slavic,+1 being catholic+2 for GDP/capita+2 belonging to former Austrohungary.Also 8 points.
Ukraine
+3 for being slavic,+2 being orthodox+1 for GDP/capita below 12000$ per year+1 for belonging to FSU.It gets 7 points.(except the western part which gets 5 points for belonging to former Austrohungary).
Russia
+3 for being slavic+2 being orthodox+2 for GDP/capita 16000$ per year+1 for FSU.It gets 8 points.

Denmark
0 for being protestant+0 for GDP/capita above 30000$ per year+0 for being Germanic.It gets 0 points.
Italy
+1 for being catholic+0 for GDP/capita above 30000$ per year-2 for being Mediteranean.It gets -1 points.

The points each country gets will determine the index qualityxquantity of girls/expenses.This index matters more than the quantity of girls/expenses.

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) - Spike - 09-25-2012

Quote: (09-25-2012 01:47 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This thread needs some Skywalker!

I didn't keep count but I guesstimate it's about 2.14 US per notch.

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) - temujin - 09-25-2012

I'd add points for countries that:

1. Have a high % of English speakers
2. Have a skewed male to female ratio in the major cities
3. Have ugly, badly dressed local men
4. Have no major business industry or multinational corporations (which would increase competition by providing yuppie salaries and well-paid expat transplants...for example, Kazakhstan from all reports has quite a few oil company workers on huge salaries)
5. Have a godless, atheistic populace
6. Have lack of major/frequent air connections (which means less staggers, foreign men, and thus, competition or spoilage of local female attitudes)

Any country that doesn't speak English or Spanish= -10.

Fuck if I'm going to learn another language.

Quote: (09-25-2012 02:40 PM)temujin Wrote:  

I'd add points for countries that:

1. Have a high % of English speakers
2. Have a skewed male to female ratio in the major cities
3. Have ugly, badly dressed local men
4. Have no major business industry or multinational corporations (which would increase competition by providing yuppie salaries and well-paid expat transplants...for example, Kazakhstan from all reports has quite a few oil company workers on huge salaries)
5. Have a godless, atheistic populace
6. Have lack of major/frequent air connections (which means less staggers, foreign men, and thus, competition or spoilage of local female attitudes)

I agree with the godless atheistic populace.This plays definitely a role in russia,Belarus and CR.What is surprising for many is that polish and Croatian girls are easy despite being catholic.Actually I gave to catholicism +1 point and to protestantism 0.(despite the latter being theoretically more liberal in fact it increases personal responsibility and makes girls very choice aware and stingy).
Orthodxy is even better because in orthodoxy the more sinns you have the more you are likely to be forgiven.
Another disputed factor is EU membership.By some when a country enters the EU its value lowers about 3 points.(for several factors).
If we lower 3 points for EU membership Poland and Croatia get to 5 points,Ukraine stays at 7 and Russia at 8.Actually this is the perception that many guys have for these countries.

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) - iknowexactly - 09-25-2012

Quote: (09-25-2012 01:55 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Income below the 300 euro line means lack of middle class and lack of infrustructure.It is more of a cowboy place.If you like rough,decadent,adventurous places with risk involved,.......Generally I prefer rough,uncomfortable,adventurous places and my high point is when I see many Ladas.A place with lots of Lada cars is ideal since it means the infrsutructure there is non existant as the wage level is below 200 euro per month.

Yeah, bro, Ladas are the sign life can be an ADVENTURE! If they're still fixing those mofos up, you are in a place where life still has TEXTURE, can be an adventure, not like a computerized video game. Like efficient America, where emotion is seen as a problematic aberration and lust a severe problem with adjustment.

In mental health, there is a type of delusion among psychotics that the people around them are robots, not real humans.

The thing is, in America, sometimes it seems to me they are almost right ....

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) - chochemonger1 - 09-25-2012

Quote: (09-25-2012 02:14 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

My cost per notch includes everything. It's not just dating but also from lodging, public transportation, gym fees, food, and so on (everything except health care). I think this gives a more representative view on how much it really costs to get laid in a city.

If you don't count it this way, then it's possible for ONS countries to have almost a $0 CPN (or negative, if girls buy you shit).

Roosh, would it have been possible for you to afford the cost per lay for your Europe trip, when you started out 5 years ago in South America?
I ask this because I lived, studied and traveled throughout Europe in my late teens and early 20´s. Looking back, with my limited budget (sometimes about $30 day when backpacking) that money would have gone alot farther and got me laid alot more in Colombia, Brazil or the DR(especially at the time).
Though money aint everything, it seems like in Europe one needed and needs a certain base amount (that is higher than most of Latin America) to get laid regularly. In my young years in Europe I could not afford to go to most decent clubs, buy girls drink or take them on a decent date. I had my hands tied behind my back. Most of my bangs were hostel girls. Should have gone to Europe later when my bankroll was higher.

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries) - brianmark - 09-25-2012

Very interesting post! I agree it is not just money. Roosh, can you do us a favor and tell us on an average what the price of an apt/room / lodging cost per month in each of these countries? Did your apartments have internet?

1. Lithuania
2. Finland
3. Poland
4. Croatia
5. Iceland
6. Sweden
7. Denmark
8. Estonia
9. Norway
10. Latvia
11. Ukraine
Thanks!