rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries)

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries)

Quote: (09-25-2012 01:55 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Income below the 300 euro line means lack of middle class and lack of infrustructure.It is more of a cowboy place.If you like rough,decadent,adventurous places with risk involved,.......Generally I prefer rough,uncomfortable,adventurous places and my high point is when I see many Ladas.A place with lots of Lada cars is ideal since it means the infrsutructure there is non existant as the wage level is below 200 euro per month.

Yeah, bro, Ladas are the sign life can be an ADVENTURE! If they're still fixing those mofos up, you are in a place where life still has TEXTURE, can be an adventure, not like a computerized video game. Like efficient America, where emotion is seen as a problematic aberration and lust a severe problem with adjustment.

In mental health, there is a type of delusion among psychotics that the people around them are robots, not real humans.

The thing is, in America, sometimes it seems to me they are almost right ....

Messages In This Thread