rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries)

My cost per notch in Europe (11 countries)

Quote: (09-25-2012 02:40 PM)temujin Wrote:  

I'd add points for countries that:

1. Have a high % of English speakers
2. Have a skewed male to female ratio in the major cities
3. Have ugly, badly dressed local men
4. Have no major business industry or multinational corporations (which would increase competition by providing yuppie salaries and well-paid expat transplants...for example, Kazakhstan from all reports has quite a few oil company workers on huge salaries)
5. Have a godless, atheistic populace
6. Have lack of major/frequent air connections (which means less staggers, foreign men, and thus, competition or spoilage of local female attitudes)

I agree with the godless atheistic populace.This plays definitely a role in russia,Belarus and CR.What is surprising for many is that polish and Croatian girls are easy despite being catholic.Actually I gave to catholicism +1 point and to protestantism 0.(despite the latter being theoretically more liberal in fact it increases personal responsibility and makes girls very choice aware and stingy).
Orthodxy is even better because in orthodoxy the more sinns you have the more you are likely to be forgiven.
Another disputed factor is EU membership.By some when a country enters the EU its value lowers about 3 points.(for several factors).
If we lower 3 points for EU membership Poland and Croatia get to 5 points,Ukraine stays at 7 and Russia at 8.Actually this is the perception that many guys have for these countries.

Messages In This Thread