rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Skinny Guys and Game

Skinny Guys and Game

Quote: (08-30-2012 04:26 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

There is a difference between bulking and getting ripped, it's density and proportions. I see a lot of dudes at the gym with larger arms, chest and back... But no one checks them out.

Your shoulder should have a drop to your bicep/tricep area. You should see your abs without flexing. You should be able to flex your chest independently of your deltoids. You should be unable to touch any fat below your tricep or above your bicep when you flex.

When to feel like a "rock" that's the right density. Just being big isn't as good, I got fatty big for a short period after injury and it was useless. Dense muscle is 2x more attractive. Most meat heads at the gym can't tell the difference but women notice it in seconds.

What training regimen specifically targets muscle density and hardness? Example is there focus on low rep ranges, negatives, static holds, etc.?

I've been putting on good mass lately, I'd like more of a harder look when I'm not training, but I won't take NO supps or PHs.

Messages In This Thread