rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Emergency Room Game

Emergency Room Game

Damn Kona, sometimes reading your post really get my mind into vivid details. I can smell the oceans and see the palm leaves catch the ocean breeze.. I even use Aloha on occasion inspired by your constantly using hawaii swagger.. reminds me of the brilliant movie Collateral with Tom Cruise and Jamie Fox ..where Jamie Fox plays this taxi driver that has a dream to start his own cadillac firm and with a neat little postcard of a tropical Island where he goes in his head to relax... I get that feeling with your stories.

Even though I dont doubt you got game, I envy you the whole scenario thing you got going for you, any pussy would want some exotic d*ck with that! [Image: biggrin.gif]

"Vincent: Look in the mirror. Paper towels, clean cab. Limo company some day. How much you got saved?
Max: That ain't any of your business.
Vincent: Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway. You'll push it into memory and then zone out in your barco lounger, being hypnotized by daytime TV for the rest of your life. Don't you talk to me about murder. All it ever took was a down payment on a Lincoln town car. That girl,you can't even call that girl. What the fuck are you still doing driving a cab?"

Messages In This Thread