rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Athens Greece data sheet

Athens Greece data sheet

Greek girls are largely spoiled by Greek guys.Local guys do so much shit it is unbelievable.They send the pussy value to sky.
They have also routines and everything programmed.If you break routines they react.By cold approach it is difficult to get to know Greek girls you get shit tested hard.They want reliable information about your status and this can only be obtained by social circle.Arranged hook ups by friends are the norm.Third persons play a great role.
Greek girls are also spoiled by family who treats them as princesses and their mothers advise them to marry a nice guy with money.

Moreover Greek girls do not carry out a normal conversation.They mostly speak with Zitaten(prearranged sentences) and give smartass answers to questions with heavy shittesting.You need to have your balls in order to approach them.They also make a lot of grimaces.Generally they show some laziness not wanting to think too much and put everything in prearranged categories.Greek guys are masters in badmouthing and backstabbing.I helped friends to get girls and they badmouthed me to them.
Despite all the above I really believe Greek women are vulnerable to Mystery style indirect game because they like all these kinds of games but if you overdo some macho Greek guy is likely to appear and beat your ass.I mean the locals do not tolerate too much deviation from the norm.

Women are supposed to be interested in landing a rich guy or a handsome guy and if they accept game as a possibility it means that the rich guy without game and the handsome guy without game will fail.Since girls(the social norm) do not want that they try to block you from using game at all.They land you ASAP as we say here.(the moment you start using game they start the shit testing and the smartass answers and the more game you use the heavier the shit testing becomes.I never encountered such complex situations with foreign women).
To put it more simply they want all guys to say the same right things and then the girls be free to choose them according to appearance and wealth.For every right sentence there is a right predicted answer from the side of the girl(too boring if you ask me but imagine being exercised in giving all kinds of right answers how much easier it becomes to get foreign women)

Messages In This Thread