rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hersonissos Crete datasheet and photos Russian vs Scandinavian presence

Hersonissos Crete datasheet and photos Russian vs Scandinavian presence

Quote: (08-22-2012 06:01 AM)Wolverine Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2012 05:36 AM)Sirob Wrote:  

Wolverine, can you throw in a data sheet on Hersonissos including hotels, bars, clubs and cool activities?

I think Kamaki has already done that Sirob.

If you intend to go i suggest you within the next 3 weeks.

All the guys that got easy lays this summer will be sure to tell their hordes of mates back home in Holland, Sweden, UK, etc that its guaranteed to be a cockfest next summer.

These resorts are good for 1 maybe 2 seasons tops.

Budva Montenegro 3 years ago was the best place on the planet i had been to. More serbian, russian and ukrainian supermodels than you could poke a stick at. It was only slavs, no europeans, no sex tourists and an even 50:50 ratio. It had to be seen to be believed.

Now Budva is unrecognisable.

Actually most of Slavs are Europeans.
It would be interesting to see the slavic balances under Serbian domination like in Budva.I got a glimpse of it back in 2002 when Paralia Katerini had a 50% Serbs and the rest were Slavs from other countries including Russia and it was quite good.I mean when Serbs or Russians dominate in a place things are definitely better regarding chances than when Westerners dominate(although it is better with Scandinavians than with English domination).

Messages In This Thread