rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic

"Zombie infection" - yeah, I get that. Czechia certainly isn't immune.

My point is that we've already *had* a kind of "feminism" here since the cocksucking communists took over in the late 1940s. It was a State-sponsored feminism that drove women to work, and I mean hard, grueling work in the fields and factories, and tried to institute gender equality overnight by government fiat. It's been a norm here that both Mom and Pop go to work. We haven't had 50s (think Mad Men) where the Man would work his ass of and the woman would take care of Home since the the onset of WWII.

Paradoxically the Velvet Revolution and re-institution of democracy/capitalism has helped revert this abomination. Many folks I know, myself included, have traditional families where the wife stays at home.

Look, history isn't a one-way street. We've had the communist version of feminism here and we've seen what the Western version thereof does to our neighbors, and my feeling is that we're having none of that. It's just that, a feeling, but considering how we've managed to gracefully ignore much of other EU nonsense, I'm carefully optimistic overall.

Messages In This Thread