Roosh V Forum
Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic (/thread-15264.html)

Pages: 1 2

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - Rurik - 08-21-2012

Skrillex hair is everywhere in czech republic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJfUvjO9s...ure=g-feat

Skrillex hair is all over the place. And it's not just freaky girls that get it. I approached a very finely dressed czech blonde in prague (at harley's) with the cut. She had a very snooty attitude as well. It's often accompanied by two piercings under the lip (god it looks like shit).

In the cafe I'm sitting in writing this the barista has the cut.
The skrillex hair spread is like a visual symbol of the spreading influence of the west in czech republic. You'll see it in Prague and also in the second tier.

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - w00t - 08-21-2012

Im just waiting for the day it becomes trendy for girls to wear baldhead or reverse mohawk.

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - WesternCancer - 08-21-2012

Are you talking about snakebite piercings? Aka cock rails.

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - Roosh - 08-21-2012

It's a meme. Meme is gonna spread until it dies. Hopefully meme that replaces it is not worse.

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - Capitán Peligroso - 08-21-2012

Some women look good with short hair, but they're the exception, not the rule. Nobody looks good with hair like that. Especially not Miley Cyrus.

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - Greek kamaki - 08-21-2012

In Czech Republic there are freaks.Not so many proportionally like in Germany but they exist.The role of freaks is to:
1.Put you in your position as the freak proclaims his liberty
2.Express the violence and aggression as individual right(anticomformism as comformism)
3.Show inner strength(they show how much they can stand the pain caused by piercings etc,the possible social remarks on their appearance etc).In Germanic,Scandinavian societies it is important to show strength.
Usually as Balkan you come across these displays of strength and it is a challenge to eliminate them.In this case we appear as ueberfreaks to use a neologism.

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - speakeasy - 08-21-2012

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - Teekay - 08-21-2012

I'm from Prague and I've got to dissent. Yes you'll get all kinds of weirdos including (but not limited to) skrillex-hair-sporting girls over here. The majority of the girls here, however, are much closer to ones you'll find in Poland or Slovakia than in Germany and make quite a lot of effort to be feminine in the traditional, unspoiled way.

Czech women always balance between the slavic and the germanic factor and they have an instinct which warns them when they have become too slavic or too germanic.

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - durangotang - 08-21-2012

Quote: (08-21-2012 01:32 PM)Teekay Wrote:  

I'm from Prague and I've got to dissent. Yes you'll get all kinds of weirdos including (but not limited to) skrillex-hair-sporting girls over here. The majority of the girls here, however, are much closer to ones you'll find in Poland or Slovakia than in Germany and make quite a lot of effort to be feminine in the traditional, unspoiled way.

Teekay. Feminism is a virus that spreads. Your country may be recently infected, so you say "well only a small amount of our women have turned into zombies. Most of the girls here are normal." We know better. The reason it bothers us so much in the United States is because we are decades long, generations long, into the post feminist zombie apocalypse. We are searching for untainted populations. You don't want to wake up one day with hordes of fat angry feminist zombies trying eat your brains and stomp on your face with dirty Ugg boots and Skrillex hair cuts. Take it from us.

Slavic genes usually revolt against feminism and Czechs are no exception.

Quote: (08-21-2012 03:21 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Oh, really? So, what is wrong with this girl then? She has defective genes?

I don't think that an anti-feminist gene exists. I am pretty well convinced that feminism is nurture, not nature, and is in fact an unnatural learned behavior. A 20th century western "cultural virus."

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - polish rumble - 08-21-2012

This is literally the biggest bullshit I have read in a while

Quote: (08-21-2012 04:04 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

Oh, really? So, what is wrong with this girl then? She has defective genes?

I don't think that an anti-feminist gene exists. I am pretty well convinced that feminism is nurture, not nature, and is in fact an unnatural learned behavior. A 20th century western "cultural virus."

They can pass this virus where societies are receptive.Slavic societies are not receptive you see what happened in Russia.It is artificially injected by the EU by feminist organizations in Sweden,UK etc.
The Czechs are a nation which likes to compromise so superficially they can become feminists.However no Czech guy is going to wash dishes etc Czech women have told me about that.They also very seldom cook.
Also slavic feminism has different meaning than western feminism.Slavic women do not want to claim equality because they feel superior to men(why should they lose their rights to get dates,clothes,make up,rent etc financed in the name of equality?).

Quote: (08-21-2012 04:56 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

They can pass this virus where societies are receptive.Slavic societies are not receptive you see what happened in Russia.It is artificially injected by the EU by feminist organizations in Sweden,UK etc.
The Czechs are a nation which likes to compromise so superficially they can become feminists.However no Czech guy is going to wash dishes etc Czech women have told me about that.They also very seldom cook.

This is merely the first stage of the infection, when no guy washes dishes, seldom cooks. 5-10 years later of outside influence, women's/gender studies programs, and the girls are upset to make the bed because they are "equal." She expects him to wash the dishes and make the bed 50% of the time - which he doesn't do (so she and all of her girlfriends begin to complain about men). 5-10 years after that, the amount of women's/gender studies programs double, and now women are proud to be careerists, not mothers, who complain about women's pay, bring sexual harassment lawsuits ruining the workplace, and are too exhausted to dress up as much after work. She doesn't have the energy to cook, so the man must cook 50% of the time, and wash the dishes - maybe she makes the bed. Men are now portrayed on television as stupid fat dumb fucks who are lucky to have a strong opinionated woman who does "all the work." Female attitude declines, purchasing power increases, and now women are the target audience for marketers who make all the financial decisions. TV commercials even begin to depict men as stupid fucks to be corrected by their opinionated and all knowing wives. Young girls no longer want to have children and the previous generation of mothers no longer raises girls to be good wives and mothers. So they jump on the alpha cock pump-and-dump girl power bandwagon for nearly all of their 20's and laugh at you if you ask them if they can cook a meal...

It is a downward spiral.

You are merely seeing the preliminary stages. It is a multi-generational disease.

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - Teekay - 08-21-2012

"Zombie infection" - yeah, I get that. Czechia certainly isn't immune.

My point is that we've already *had* a kind of "feminism" here since the cocksucking communists took over in the late 1940s. It was a State-sponsored feminism that drove women to work, and I mean hard, grueling work in the fields and factories, and tried to institute gender equality overnight by government fiat. It's been a norm here that both Mom and Pop go to work. We haven't had 50s (think Mad Men) where the Man would work his ass of and the woman would take care of Home since the the onset of WWII.

Paradoxically the Velvet Revolution and re-institution of democracy/capitalism has helped revert this abomination. Many folks I know, myself included, have traditional families where the wife stays at home.

Look, history isn't a one-way street. We've had the communist version of feminism here and we've seen what the Western version thereof does to our neighbors, and my feeling is that we're having none of that. It's just that, a feeling, but considering how we've managed to gracefully ignore much of other EU nonsense, I'm carefully optimistic overall.

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - Greek kamaki - 08-22-2012

The communist version of feminism which was more real as the women were considered equally capable of doing hard manual work at fields,factories,army,truck driving led to a rapid deterioration of the status of women(they were viewed as dispensable parts of the system) in eastern Europe and to a distrust towards feminism.The women had to do all the hard work in factory and then come home and cook,take care of the children etc.All men received equal low pay and there was no opportunity to milk them dry.And even if you did there was nothing to buy.No wonder why eastern European women were at that point ready to suck every foreign cock arriving regardless of how the rest of body looked like.
We have to pay a tribute to Stalin for creating this heaven(just kidding).Anyway the Anglosaxon version of communism does not appeal to other societies there is resistance.Why should a Mediteranean woman accept equality when she is put by the pedestral by Italian men paying her at every step and opportunity to have the chance to touch her hand?Rights of women conquered in the duration of hundreds of years would have been demolished in one night if feminism were to be introduced in full force.No wonder why Mediteranean societies resist to feminist influence as well.Germans refuse as well but mostly for practical reasons and deep ingrained suspicion towards trends from Anglosaxon word.The Germans also like the idea of hierarchy where the one part has the upper hand and German women always try to dominate(they have natural inclination towards that).An artificially imported feminism would oblige them to stop.

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - SVK - 08-22-2012

Quote: (08-22-2012 12:33 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

The communist version of feminism which was more real as the women were considered equally capable of doing hard manual work at fields,factories,army,truck driving led to a rapid deterioration of the status of women(they were viewed as dispensable parts of the system) in eastern Europe and to a distrust towards feminism.The women had to do all the hard work in factory and then come home and cook,take care of the children etc.All men received equal low pay and there was no opportunity to milk them dry.And even if you did there was nothing to buy.No wonder why eastern European women were at that point ready to suck every foreign cock arriving regardless of how the rest of body looked like.
We have to pay a tribute to Stalin for creating this heaven(just kidding).Anyway the Anglosaxon version of communism does not appeal to other societies there is resistance.Why should a Mediteranean woman accept equality when she is put by the pedestral by Italian men paying her at every step and opportunity to have the chance to touch her hand?Rights of women conquered in the duration of hundreds of years would have been demolished in one night if feminism were to be introduced in full force.No wonder why Mediteranean societies resist to feminist influence as well.Germans refuse as well but mostly for practical reasons and deep ingrained suspicion towards trends from Anglosaxon word.The Germans also like the idea of hierarchy where the one part has the upper hand and German women always try to dominate(they have natural inclination towards that).An artificially imported feminism would oblige them to stop.

From my experience growing in communist Czechoslovakia this does ring true. Communists really pushed for equality to the max - hard work for women, uniform, plain clothes for everybody, the same looking, small, shitty apartment in projects for every family. It indeed wasn't very good for women's status and well-being as they were still expected to work at home as well. This situation was worse the more east you went. There was a saying in Soviet Union, it went something like "women are to work, and men are to drink, fuck, fight (in a war) and die".

Skrillex in Czech Republic - I don't think this is really a symptom of rapidly increasing feminism. CR always had a lot of "alternative" people, hipsters, etc Much more than other countries in Eastern Europe and probably exceeding many Western countries. Huge arts scene in Prague. Smoking pot is tolerated and very widespread; one of the top European countries per capita. Hipsterism and feminism does indeed go hand-in-hand, but I cannot shake the feeling does the breed of feminism there (and in continental Europe in general) is simply not as bad as the one we find in the Anglosphere. Maybe it is the obesity in women and the resulting fattitude?

Quote: (08-22-2012 02:40 PM)SVK Wrote:  

Quote: (08-22-2012 12:33 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

From my experience growing in communist Czechoslovakia this does ring true. Communists really pushed for equality to the max - hard work for women, uniform, plain clothes for everybody, the same looking, small, shitty apartment in projects for every family. It indeed wasn't very good for women's status and well-being as they were still expected to work at home as well. This situation was worse the more east you went. There was a saying in Soviet Union, it went something like "women are to work, and men are to drink, fuck, fight

Exactly.In countries of the former Soviet Union the drinker and the fucker have unlimited rights.In fact the rights you have guaranteed are to drink and to fuck the rest is uncertain.

Also Czechs are free stylers and eccentric.They like liberty.It is no wonder Bohemian attitude came from there.They are very artistic and sometimes they may appear weird but I like them they are decent Slavs.In CR you have a great sense of freedom.

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - KorbenDallas - 08-22-2012

I don't have a ton of experience with lots of different girls like some on this forum have had, but I did have a Czech Girlfriend.

She was a 9 and picked up after me, did the dishes, and acted very feminine. One time I said you don't have to do that when she was cleaning or something and she said, "I WANT to do it."

I said one time far into the relationship, "I like European women better than American women." She said, "Yea, I heard you guys like us better because in America the women are bossy and we don't act like that." She didn't like the American female students in my social group either. She would always make it a point to jump in my lap whenever they talked to me or show some display of affection. She would also scream at other Czech girls who so much at looked at me and then turn to me and smile. I wasn't used to being treated like a prize to a beautiful girl so I kind of liked it. Goes to show women can be just as jealous as men too.

Maybe feminism is spreading over there, but if you have a backbone and make money, most of the Czech girls want a boyfriend/husband to lavish with affection.

Maybe some people will say feminism is spreading to the Czech Republic, but in comparison to America it is ten times better AND the women are way prettier.

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - KorbenDallas - 08-22-2012

Greek Kamaki makes a great point too that I experienced. I'm a little quirky, but my girlfriend didn't care. She said this a couple times, "I think it is good to be different, what fun would it be if everyone was the same?" I really liked that a good looking girl had this attitude because you practically NEVER find this in America. In America the girls are really big conformists in my opinion.

Czech girls mostly do not want husband.Single mother cases are increasingly common.The state is generous there pays for 4 years maternity leave and many Czech women do not see a point in getting married.They also have a 50% divorce rate one of the highest in Europe.
They are also very tolerant they mostly do not display jealousy.I remember when I hung out with Czechs and it was common to see your girl in the lap of another guy while another girl of the group came to your lap.In CR you should not care it is very common.
Czechs generally do not pay any attention at all they are very discreet.A tall girl told me she was so upset noone paid attention to her that at some point she rode her bicycle on string and bra only in central provincial town square.Czech guys did not lift an eyebat.
Another time I remember I had my hand deep into a girls panties touching her bare ass.Her brother was with us and he did not pay any attention at all.In general freedom is great in CR they are Bohems.

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - void - 08-22-2012

some great insights from greek kamaki.
on the former USSR: women had to do equal work like men, and could not fall back to the provider scheme. i would call it "honest" feminism.
to germany:
former east/sowjet germany has more women working full time, even ~20 years after the berlin wall fell. jobs in east germany pay lower then west.
west germany is more traditional and females prefer to work part time (man has to bring in the money).

on russia: seems like there are too much alcoholics/jobless dudes, so the market is in favor of men (who are not drunk and not jobless). -> "princess" feminism has no chance

Skrillex Hair is Everywhere in Czech Republic - Rurik - 08-25-2012

THere's a certain variation of skrillex hair in poland I"ve been seeing, where girls only shave a little bit off the side of their heads. It's like half of a regular skrillex cut.