rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romney picks Rep. Paul Ryan as running mate

Romney picks Rep. Paul Ryan as running mate

Quote: (08-13-2012 01:51 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

instead of making this a discussion of the pros & cons of Obama vs romney, I'm still interested in the logic behind Romney's choice.

1. From what I can tell, Romney is a SERIOUS executive who prepares meticulously. You don't rise to the top and make millions by being incompetent, good morals or no. Whether you agree with him or not. He's been laying the groundwork for his race for over four years. I think he's got some more cards up his sleeve.

2. Romney is getting more money than Obama. That usually reflects betting strategies. In 2008 Obama raked in way more than McCain, from corporate donations also. Corporations donate to who they think is going to win, not to who they like. It looks to me like the bets are on Romney.

I expect Romney to open a full-scale barrage on Obama this fall and it's going to wear him down. Whether Romney can hold his own against Obama in the debates is another question - Obama is so articulate.

For somebody who has been preparing for 4 years, Romneys seems to have no clue how to defend the furies of attack coming from Obama. I still don't understand why he can't throw a punch. Obama has not really said what he will do in the next 4 years. Romney seems to have to clue what it takes to win. He looks to me that he is scared of his own accomplishments. Obama has this one in the bag for sure.

Messages In This Thread