rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romney picks Rep. Paul Ryan as running mate

Romney picks Rep. Paul Ryan as running mate

Quote: (08-13-2012 09:22 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

So, who are our choices to vote for?

Romney? Hold on tight there daddio.
[Image: c39oa.jpg]

Obama? Careful tall guy, you may topple your bike and skin your knee.
[Image: YN7uE.jpg]

Wouldn't it be great if we had a leader with actual balls who could negotiate with Putin:
[Image: d4ccL.jpg]

Obama is the kind of pussy who doesn't even run his own household. He is the kind of guy, and if you have ever done sales you hate this kind of guy, who has to ask his wife permission to buy something. Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Putin, at all, and I would much rather be in America right now (let's swap the women though). But dammit Obamas meeting with Putin have been embarrassing. Just look at the body language of this video - hunched over, barely making eye contact, babbling, tying his shoe, etc.:

I guarantee if you send Michelle in that shit won't happen. And that is the point, he doesn't even wear the pants in his marriage.

[Image: 7TKik.jpg]

Putin is a bad ass.

But he also seems like a gangster, in the old school sense. Not sure if I would want someone like him running the USA.

But a bad ass he is nonetheless.

Messages In This Thread