rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romney picks Rep. Paul Ryan as running mate

Romney picks Rep. Paul Ryan as running mate

Quote: (08-12-2012 01:42 PM)RandalGraves Wrote:  

Jefe, I think Romney's going for a rope-a-dope. He knows that Obama commands more money in the long run, so he'll wait until the summer ends to lay down the case for him and Ryan. Obama's scared because he's in a weak position and has been blowing money early on pure negative ads. Romney currently has more cash on hand, and just had a big fundraising day after picking Ryan for VP.

Romney's gonna go for the KO in the fall.

this is what i'm reading/hearing as well. Romney is stockpiling cash while Obama is spending money he doesnt have. Big surprise there. I think this election is closer then a lot of people realize at this point and it wont be decided until Oct or November. In the meantime rather then talk about his horrible record the Obama campaign will tell you that Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are going to push grandma off a cliff, blame everything on other people, and try to convince you Mitt Romney is responsible for killing people of cancer. If America is stupid enough to believe all the ridiculous accusations they hear and vote for a party that hasnt even done a budget in the last 3 years then they're getting the President they deserve.

Messages In This Thread