rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playa del Carmen Data Sheet

Playa del Carmen Data Sheet

Playa del Carmen, Mexico: Data Sheet (July 2012)

I've been aware of pickup since 2006 ("The Game" anyone?), so I'm definitely not a newb. Been reading Roosh for awhile now. I was researching out places to go for a two-week “vacation” (ie Game-fest) and found the Playa data sheet previously posted. I’d been there before and was excited that a lot of what the sheet said coincided with my own memories. It was an easy sell to my wing, and we booked two weeks in late July.

The other data sheet covered things pretty well, so I’m just going to bullet point lessons learned from my experience.

• Logistics logistics logistics: we had an apartment literally on the beach, 25m from 12th (the main nightlife stretch). That alone probably accounted for 50% of the effort for both my lays SNLs.

• My wing and I are both 6ft+, ~180 lbs with sixpacks, blond haired, blue eyed, late 20’s and good looking. This helps, particularly with Hispanic chicks on vacation. This probably accounted for 40% of the effort of my SNLs. I’d say only 10% of it was game, and even that was mostly of the logistic-solving, obstacle-avoiding, persistence variety.

• The attractive girls you want to hit on will fall into 4 main groups: Mexicans on family vacations, working girls using their freetime (either a vacation or day off), Northern European students, and backpackers. If possible, focus your attention on the young working girls (girls with jobs, not prostitutes) and backpackers. Those groups are the easiest.

• It’s incredibly rare for super hot chicks (8.5+) to travel alone. 95% of the ones we saw were with families and/or boyfriends. The rest were Northern Europeans…which meant they sucked (unless they were like 18). Plenty of opportunities in the 6-8 range though, and hands down one of the easiest pickup environments I’ve ever experienced (and I’ve traveled to 30+ countries, lived on 4 continents).

• We ran into a ton of rich Mexican girls on vacation, Argentines, and Northern Europeans. By far the Northern Euros (Norwegians and Danes) sucked the hardest. Young Mexican girls on vacation from their families can be logistical drama. If they’re really young (21 and under), there’s a good chance they’re virgins. We ended up pulling a total of 3 virgins back to our place over the course of the vacation.

• Have a phone. I repeat, HAVE A PHONE. You don’t even need a SIM card for it, as long as you have a smartphone with wifi. Your only alternative is to carry around a pen and paper, because giving a chick your info is a sure way never to hear from them again. Everyone here uses an app called WhatsApp. If you want to bang a Mexican chick, get it.

• If you’re going for 2 sets with a wing, avoid sisters. Think about it: Sally acts slutty around her friend Susy? Whatever; Sally won’t even talk to that bitch Susy after the trip is over. Family though; that’s for life. You’ve made your work far more difficult if you have to overcome a lifetime of a sister’s judgment. *Note: we did pull cousins, one of whom was one of my virgins I didn’t bang.

• Drinks in bars are not Mexican cheap. You’ve been warned.

• This might require a larger sampling, but we had much better success contacting a girl same day than waiting a day or so after getting a #/email/fb. I suspect it’s the vacation mindset, but I recommend contacting day of.

• Two best places for daygame: on the beach in front of Quinta (Avenida 5), and on Quinta itself. If you go much further north than Constitucion you run into all the “all inclusive” resort family types, and if you go much further south than McDonalds you run into the poorer (read: SpongeBob Squarepants bodies) Mexicans. If you need to choose however, go north. We did find some decent tail up there.

• Daygame Indirect Beach Opener (following the Daybang methodology): “Hey, do you know where the concert is? [wait for reply] Yah I was talking to some Mexican girl a couple nights ago and she was going on and on about a concert, but my Spanish isn’t so good. Well, and there was some alcohol involved…the concert might have been a month ago for all I know.” Then you can keep rambling about the concert or ramble about the nightlife, your choice. This opener never failed us. It worked on chicks walking on the beach and laying out on the sand. Ironically, one day there actually WAS a concert, which threw off my ramble.

• Daygame Indirect Street Opener (Daybang methodology): “hey do you know where xyz is?” xyz was either Senor Frogs or Starbucks, depending upon our relative proximity to each. It was then followed up with a (true) story about how I get my mom a souvenir when I travel and blah blah blah. Also always worked.

• Best hours to do daygame on the beach: between noon and sunset.

• Best hours to do daygame on the street: lunch and early afternoon were ok. Pre-dinner and dinnertime were best, but all the families come out around then as well and the streets are PACKED. Super rare to find a decent set between 8pm-11pm (probably because the party girls are getting ready, and the rest are staying in after dinner).

• The best/easiest way to get decent ass is to do daygame on the beach. It’s a triple bonus: if they’re party chicks, they’re WAY more likely to be into you than if you met them in the club. If they don’t go out, then you would never have met them in the club. Oh, and they’re wearing bikinis, so you know exactly what you’re getting yourself into. I hit the nightlife twice while I was in Playa, and both times I was up until 5-6am trying to pull. Compare that to spending an hour or two cruising the beach/Quinta, 20-30 min for a conversation, and then an hour or two of conversation over a beer at a quiet bar somewhere. Which sounds better to you?

• Word on the clubs: lotsa cocka. Like a shitton. So again: do daygame.

• If you’re an allergy sufferer, bring your Claritin. I got destroyed and basically didn’t do anything for 2-3 days. Funny result though: I was feeling better, so I took a walk down the beach. I saw two girls (one very thin, the other normal. And no, not American “normal”. European normal) I’d talked to before and waved. They said “ah yes you looked familiar”, to which I responded “yeah, I recognized you guys too. You’re the thin one and…um…uh…you’re the tan one”. A couple days of near isolation really kills the social lubrication.

• There are some solid restaurants a block up from Quinta (5th) on 10th. They’re also substantially cheaper.

Learn from the above. We had 3 nights in a row where we went out with girls we had met, pulled them back to the apartment and then things didn’t go down. My apathy grew like a monster, especially since the girl I’m dating back home is smoking hot. Add to that the fact the first couple chicks I banged were high 6/low 7, and I just started not caring about putting in the work. Did get my Mexican flag though.

Stats: lost track of how many girls we approached and #/fb closed. Between the two of us, we got 15 chicks back to the apartment for a total of 4 full lays (3 mine, 1 for the wing). However, my wing got 6 girls total down to panties or less (including an 8.5 and a 9), while my number was 4 total (and one of those was a virgin). ¾ of the bangs were same day (both my SNLs were 30 min or less). I personally same-day pulled 2 chicks who were down to make out and mess around…but turned out to be virgins. WTF.

Bottom Line: It’s a vacation spot. Just like anywhere, the 8.5+ chicks are hard to find and rarely available, but there are plenty of 6/7 chicks down to bang. If you’re into racking up numbers and/or getting flags, this is a great spot to be.

And do DAYGAME.

Note: Attached is a map giving you a breakdown of Playa (well...I'm trying to insert it as an attachment at least)
[Image: attachment.jpg7033]   

Messages In This Thread