rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

value of a flag

value of a flag

I got the Norweigen flag this weekend, beautyfull tall blonde woman my age, fantastic.. Was perfect endgame internet dating with her contacting me and me just showing a little interest and her making first fphonecall and her coming all the way to visit me and sex on first date... I like it [Image: biggrin.gif]... I like this summer in Scandinavia thing, Im on top.. never been better, never been more options & more fun!

I just think the flag issue is fun.. its entertaining and there really is something about trying women from all over... btw Roosh gives a drink for everyflag you have over 5 you have if you meet him IRL... new rule I just made [Image: smile.gif]

and I wont post a pic, because I dont think its fair.. and its really goes against the whole concept of the effort from both sides. There should be some honor even among the venusians

Messages In This Thread