Roosh V Forum
value of a flag - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: value of a flag (/thread-2246.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

value of a flag - mlucasone - 06-19-2010

When making a trip through many different countries with a goal of procuring flags from each country, how important is a flag? Would it be worth it to bang a troll just to get a flag? Would that count as a flag?

value of a flag - thegmanifesto - 06-19-2010

"Would it be worth it to bang a troll just to get a flag?"

No.

"Would that count as a flag? "

Yes.

value of a flag - Lumiere - 06-20-2010

Agree with g

value of a flag - Entropy4 - 06-22-2010

Haha... depends on the flag...

value of a flag - Tor - 06-22-2010

I'd bang a troll to get the vatican.

value of a flag - Tony Snow - 06-22-2010

You could have hella notches and flags if you would stoop down to getting with 3 and 4s. But that would be liking jacking off, you wouldn't want to tell anybody about it and it isn't much of an accomplishment.

value of a flag - gringoed - 06-24-2010

To me, flag counts as they're defined are fairly pointless. Why?

The best way to accumulate these fastest is NOT to travel, rather stay in a city like NY or Miami.

A girl just has to be born in that country for it to be a flag. That means they could be just as americanized as I am! I've banged plenty of girls that could have been born in another country, I just didnt ask.

The impressiveness of banging a chick that is unlike yourself is not her genes, rather her culture. For example, banging an argentine girl in Argentina (who only speaks spanish) is far more satisfying than banging an Argentine girl who moved to the US when she was 2 years old. Both are considered a flag, though.

value of a flag - mlucasone - 06-24-2010

Thanks for your perspectives. I will be travelling through central america and was trying to figure out all the logistics for my journey. I think I'll give myself 1 week to gain a flag. If it isn't working out I'll move on.

value of a flag - Lumiere - 06-29-2010

thai flag captured last night

wooooo

[Image: banana.gif]

value of a flag - bronzethews - 06-29-2010

I disagree with the notion that an Argentine girl banged in America should count as a flag.

I also disagree that banging a troll should count as a flag.

The one, true flag, is that flag captured from that hottest of girls, on her soil.

value of a flag - kindredspirit - 06-30-2010

Banging an ugly chick should not count as getting the flag. You should instead be penalized and get your flags taken away.

value of a flag - Roosh - 07-04-2010

I've written about the downsides of metrics like flags and notches many times. They are not to be taken too seriously.

If you have 4 flags and some other guy has 15, that may say something, but it may not. Just have fun with it.

value of a flag - Lumiere - 07-04-2010

Quote: (07-04-2010 03:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I've written about the downsides of metrics like flags and notches many times. They are not to be taken too seriously.

If you have 4 flags and some other guy has 15, that may say something, but it may not. Just have fun with it.

agreed. its just a bit of fun

having said that, vietnamese flag captured last night

value of a flag - hydrogonian - 07-04-2010

Quote: (07-04-2010 10:57 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Non-pro, for both thai and viet?

I take you on your word, but also keeping you honest [Image: wink.gif]

value of a flag - Lumiere - 07-04-2010

Quote: (07-04-2010 11:25 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Quote: (07-04-2010 10:57 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Non-pro, for both thai and viet?

I take you on your word, but also keeping you honest [Image: wink.gif]

both were semi pros that i shored

the thai came back for seconds the next night

[Image: angel.gif]

value of a flag - Quasi - 07-05-2010

Just got swedish flag recently and again yesterday... its nice a nice flag, Im gonna get that some more [Image: smile.gif] but need a Norweigen flag too...

value of a flag - Lumiere - 07-05-2010

It only counts as a flag the first time that you get it

value of a flag - hydrogonian - 07-05-2010

I have a lot of american flags.

value of a flag - Roosh - 07-05-2010

You can only have one flag from a country. I need to make a website called Official Flag Rules or something.

value of a flag - hydrogonian - 07-05-2010

haha..I know... I thought it was funny, and was having fun with it.

value of a flag - Lumiere - 07-05-2010

Captured my Cambodian flag tonight

Two news flags in two nights in a row and 3 new ones this week

[Image: banana.gif] [Image: banana.gif] [Image: banana.gif]

value of a flag - mlucasone - 07-05-2010

Quote: (07-05-2010 03:29 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

You can only have one flag from a country. I need to make a website called Official Flag Rules or something.

haha it's like everybody has different flag rules. Reminds me of the game "Uno" where everyone likes to use different rules. I thought I had a mexican flag, but then found out that, although she didn't speak any english, she was born in chicago. My flag was revoked for not being authentic and genuine so I will be sure to pick up a real mexican flag when I pass through there in January.

value of a flag - Roosh - 07-06-2010

The committee apologies for the revocation of your Mexican flag but upon closer scrutiny her birth certificate did now show Mexican birthright in accordance with bylaw 23.34 section D.

value of a flag - zanetti - 07-06-2010

i think it's cool chasing new flags when one is abroad/on holiday

but it can def become a problem (and it has with me in the past) when chasing it actually gets in the way of unwinding and enjoying one's time in a different environment

putting that aside, the flag i'm keen to get is arab from whichever north-african/middle eastern country

value of a flag - playa_with_a_passport - 07-07-2010

Also, this goes without saying but if you are paying for it, it doesn't count cuz that makes you Payer not a Player....