rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LTR can't argue, goes nuts

LTR can't argue, goes nuts

Just another update:

Just realized why she has not been able to call anyone her boyfriend for 3 years: Her ex from 2009-2010 back. Treated her like shit and owes her a couple thousand that he said he'd need for rent, yet spent on drugs. Also cheated on her during that time.

She forgot to log out on my computer last night. Blame me for reading her messages but in the end, I've realized that knowledge is power and will help to protect me from getting into shit I don't want to get involved in.

I found out she had texted him "I miss you sometimes" 2 months ago suggesting that they grab a coffee whenever she's back in his town. He texted her back with a huge love declaration that she didn't really acknowledge. She still texts him once in a blue moon, even though it's only random stuff "how are you". Funny enough, she sent him a "closure" letter 1 year ago, but ended up asking him why he had deleted her from FB 6 months later on. I actually knew that she was in contact with her ex once in a while because "he might some day finally wire me the money back..."

I realize that it's all very "tame" but from his crazy behavior (and admittedly very good looks) the guy completely perma-fucked her mind. They were in a typical emotional abuse relationship where everything would be great for a day, then shitty the next, then great again... and to my view completely destroyed her as a legit LTR prospect for future guys. I'm not sure what you guys think.. but when talking to my female friends, they all agree with the fact that if someone is such an asshole to you and everything is so emotional, you will never be able to get him out of your head if you don't cut all ties.

After that guy, she went on a 4 guys in 5 months tour (fuck other guys so that my self esteem goes back up routine) and after that has been dating 2 guys that actually were treating her decently for 6 months, which she ended up dumping at the end of these 6 months because they thought it'd be time to call each other boyfriend and girlfriend (bad move, but I can see why they would think that after dating someone exclusively for 6 months).

Guess what, even though I haven't suggested anything like that to her, I'm pretty much exactly at the 6 month border and things are starting to get more complicated between us (with her asking me to be exclusive to her).

Also found out that she has been blaming me for banging other girls for no reason. The only reason she didn't end up banging a guy she went to have wine with was because he didn't answer her texts afterwards.

Red flags everywhere.

I'm not going to end things.. just gonna keep on banging her and going to start give her less importance. Thought she was something special... well turns out she's one of the emotionally most fucked up women I've ever seen.

Messages In This Thread