rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Fastest Road To Intimacy

My Fastest Road To Intimacy

Im half half on this I think. This is basically date game right, where you have some space and time to have a proper conversation and genuinely get into each other? Ive always been much better 1-1 when there arent any distractions, and and its sweet when you get that feeling that shes having an awesome time listening to you.

For me dates are the time when you can really relax, be yourself (which is cheesy but it is nice to not have bother with thinking through what part of the 'method' you should be getting to next) and build genuine attraction thats based on you rather than something you read on the internet. But there are so many different situations full of hot girls, where the atmosphere is hyped, and getting her alone and talking about your childhood is going to bore the fuck out of her. I mean its good to have the ability to be the big man and show everyone else how much fun they could be having if they were a part of your circle.

Where do you meet your girls? Are you mainly a day game guy and convert into dates?

Messages In This Thread