rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Fastest Road To Intimacy

My Fastest Road To Intimacy

I basically do the same thing as XXL. I talk to girls about my life, my experiences, my dreams, fears, talents, passions, etc. I never really learned any game routines or formal game strategies. I am just honest and open. (at least I pretend to be)

I can barely remember the proper order for game - attraction, comfort, qualify? - attraction, qualification, comfort??? I still don't even really know what qualification means? And I don't care, I gave up on all that stuff about a week after I heard about it. I just like to act natural and find some way of connecting with the girl. But, I admit, it might be good for me to learn some more basics about the fundamentals of outer game. I have always just gone "by feel".

Anyways, I think the point here is to just be open with the girl and show some vulnerability. (or fake it) This encourages them to do the same thing. We don't always have to try to be super cool and alpha. Sometimes its better to just show her your softer side. She might connect better with that version of you. When I am open and honest and not giving a fuck about it, I think that makes the people around me feel comfortable and safe about sharing their experiences.

Now, that is the key moment! When the girl starts opening up and sharing some of her personal experience, you are making a connection. She is telling you things that she probably wouldn't tell just anybody. She is starting to trust you and feel comfortable with you. Now, it will be much easier to start touching and escalating. Now, you are on the path to sex.

This is just another way to play the game. I like it because its honest and natural and I don't have to adjust my normal personality. It doesn't require any extra effort on my part. And, its surprisingly efficient. It gets her to talk about her experiences and her emotions. The sooner she starts talking about her emotions the better! You want to make her feel a wide range of emotions, this is one way to do that quickly.

Great thread XXL

Messages In This Thread