rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Missed Lay Opportunity at Club - What did I do wrong?

Missed Lay Opportunity at Club - What did I do wrong?

Listen dude:

If a girl walks away from you before you kiss her, chances are high you will never bang her.

I am so confident in the above statement I would bet money on any man not banging a girl he met in the club who leaves him before the kiss.

It doesn't matter if the excuse is "I have to go to the bathroom," or "I need to get back to my friends," or "My cell phone has poor reception," the bottom line is that she left you.

Judge by her actions and not her words.

And if the girl does leave you, for any reason at all, your next move is to forget her and hit on other chicks or talk to your buddy. If the girl likes you it's up to her to go back to you at this point.

If you do kiss her and she still leaves for some reason, then you do the same thing: mack on other girls and forget about her. If she likes you she'll come back to you.

HOWEVER, the way she comes back might not be very forward... instead she'll dance next to you, or sit on a couch across from you and keep making eye contact with you.

This is girl code for "I've checked out all the guys in the club, and I like you the most so please bang me".

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread