rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another night out in London

Another night out in London

I think London has great girls and there are many places you can go that are free to get in and inexpensive. A lot of places you can go a little earlier and miss the door fee, which only kicks in later in the night.
London has myriad different types of clubs packed with cute girls. It depends what sort of girls and what sort of clubs you enjoy (indie, hip-hop, high-end, cheesy, touristy, studenty, sweaty pill-heads etc.).
I've had very fun nights at Proud Camden (free in until late and always falling down with hotties), Cheapskates in Soho (Wed and Thurs £1 drinks and tonnes of sexy students), Big Chill Bar Brick Lane (always free and usually lots of sexy girls), Tiger Tiger (cheesy but, again, pretty girls), Sports Cafe Haymarket (£1 beers Mon and Tues, free in before 10pm and lots of babes, nice and touristy), O'Neill's Leicester Square (free in if you get there before 11ish and lots and lots of hot international girls).
There are an endless amount of other places that are also great.
London is also great for street game. Lots of nice coffee shops too. There are beautiful babes everywhere you look, just waiting to be spoken to.
I would recommend this city I'm writing to you from.

Messages In This Thread