rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Describe a Polish girl

Describe a Polish girl

Quote: (06-22-2012 02:56 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Slavic guys game is also completely different from western style and it has a very beneficial effect.It lowers the girls demands to a minimum.Girls who easily become spoiled by Greek pussy slaves who do them every favor to bed them are ignored by slavic guys to a maximum and only selectively fucked.This makes them crave for a better treatment which slavic guys refuse to give.The same girl a western or greek guy has to dine and wine to fuck is fucked by a slavic guy with the offer of one beer or even nothing.We pay amounts for girls which are in discount for slavic guys.
So instead of a westernization of Eastern Europe by influx of western immigrants pussy slaves I propose a heavy slavicization of the West with western and Mediteranean guys taking the exemplar of slavic guys and use it on their local women with the inevitable positive results.

What western immigrants are you talking about? Its only a few nationalities who are usually hitting on eastern european women all the time, Its usually 2 groups, 1) mediterraneans: spanish , italian, greeks (you can add turks in the poll aswell) who have a thing for blonde and taller women than they have back home, and the 2) western: brits/irish (also we can add americans and other anglo new worlders in the same label) who are looking for slim goodlooking girls, because back home the quality is pretty low with mostly fat and unnatractive women.

I dont see hordes of other "western" guys like dutch, belgian, germans, scandinavians or french going in hordes to seek eastern european women, I don't say they don't exist but they are surely more a rarity than a rule unlike the brits, spanish and italians who go in hordes in purpose to fuck them. I think we should narrow things to a few nationalities.

Messages In This Thread