rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fattitude vs. Skinny, Pretty Girl Attitude

Fattitude vs. Skinny, Pretty Girl Attitude

How do you do fat chicks and when you're drunk? I tried that for the first time last year and could barely get it up. It's probably a big reason my notch count isn't that high, but I'd rather pass on the fatties. Agreed on the analysis, though.

One girl probably a 7, maybe 7.5 (which is a DC 8 or 8.5), was telling me that she offered to go with one of her fat friends to speed dating. The fat friend was essentially offended by the idea - the naive cute girl didn't even consider that she would take all the guys from the fattie, but the fattie was more than aware. I suspect your average fattie cockblocker is thinking the same thing. Makes you wonder, what would happen if the better looking guy (wing) went for the fattie and made her think she she was going to land him while the other guy goes for the hottie. Gotta figure fattie wouldn't cockblock in that situation.

Messages In This Thread