rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NBA playoffs

NBA playoffs

Quote: (04-30-2012 09:41 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Westbrook aka Marbury 2.0

I hope this is not true. He does shoot a little too much and take some tough shots but they were saying last night on tv that the coach encourages him to be aggressive and look to score. I'm not sure if its the coaches fault or his fault? They only have 3 scorers on that team (Durant, Westbrook, Harden) and they need each of them to score. Personally, I think they should take the ball out of Westbrooks hands and let Harden be the decision maker a little more.

But, I will say that Westbrook plays harder then Marbury ever did. Especially, on defense. He has a much better attitude then Marbury ever did, and he is loved by his coaches and teammates much more then Marbury ever was.

Did you know that Westbrook and Durant are best friends? If Westbrook was a selfish, lazy. loser, Durant would ask for him to be traded. The fact that they are best friends says alot.

Also, the Thunder recently gave him a 5 year contract. This is one of the best front offices in the business, if they thought he was a selfish, lazy, loser, they would not have signed him to a long term deal. This says alot also.

And, his coaches and teammates seem to love him. I don't think he has had any off the court issues at all. Marbury was cancerous to a few of his teams and basically got himself banned from the league.

Westbrook has lead his team to the western conference finals last year and a 47-19 record this year. He must be doing something right. Marbury never won a playoff series. Westbrook has already accomplished alot more then Marbury.

He was big last night with Durant going 5-17 from the field, Westbrook carried them with 29.

But, time will tell, we'll see what happens. Westbrook is a scorer playing point guard, which is dangerous.

I'm curious, why exactly do you not like him?

Messages In This Thread