rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One of the best player blog's you've never read!

One of the best player blog's you've never read!

Quote: (08-03-2011 04:35 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2011 12:13 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Bunches of great stuff but like so many other PUA bloggers he sounds so bitter and conflicted over women. I can't relate to that at all.

Quote: (08-02-2011 07:52 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Same here. I really enjoyed his writing on philosophical topic, but as soon as he starts talking about women, I can't help myself but dismiss it all as "bitching". Makes me thinking whether he prays to false gods and hates himself for that.

But, after all, it supports my theory that the better you become in the game, the more difficult it will be for you to keep a real fulfilling relationship.

Context is important here too, guys.

As I've noted in other threads, location matters when it comes to gender dynamics. It is true that many PUAs sound quite bitter/angry or have views of women that sound cynical, cold and calculating.

It is also true that most PUAs you know are also concentrated in just a few places. The vast majority of them are American, and they're concentrated in major cities like LA, NYC, Boston and Washington DC, with the occasional Londoner and Torontonian thrown in.

Their attitude is largely a reflection of their environment. You will find it harder to relate to if you come from an environment(i.e. Stockholm, Kiev, Minsk, Paris, Brazil, etc) where the dating market for men is much less dysfunctional and gender relations are healthier and radical, American-style feminism is not pervasive.

There is a reason why so many well known PUAs (Gmac, Roissy/Heartiste, Roosh, Virgle Kent, The Rookie, etc) are concentrated in DC, and not in Chicago, Dallas or St. Louis. It isn't as though you don't need game in those cities (PUAs are there), but its is generally agreed that gender relations in these places are less dysfunctional. Guys there can get further without the cynicism and the cold, calculating approach to women because the environment is healthier, and they have a better chance of getting what they want.

Bottomline: If you'd spent most of your life in a place like NYC or DC, you'd quite likely relate to this more.

^this guy is definitely worth a lot of respect, and probably extremely dangerous player to watch out for/hard to compete with. Thank you Athlone for this comment, which shows that unlike many players out there, you have an idea of what its like for some us who live in "warzones" when it comes to game.

Messages In This Thread