rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good Samaritan repairs woman's car, she falsely accuses him of sexual assualt

Good Samaritan repairs woman's car, she falsely accuses him of sexual assualt

Gonna throw something out here. I'm thinking the guy did actually flirt with the 19 year old. As far as I see, there's no monetary gain for the college girl to make that up completely out of the blue.

HOWEVER, flirting or coming onto somebody of her age should not and is not a crime. The story from her view makes it out like he forced himself on her or held her against her will. I'm gonna make the safe assumption the CCTV footage showed that's complete bullshit. Problem is some warped chicks really believe just making an approach is connected to or is directly rape.

The job and jail really suck, but I'm thinking that marriage already had a lot of problems and this public event was the nail in the coffin. Maybe Australia realizes men have 20 y/o options not far away from their pond so they're stepping up the shame tactics there. It is a country with a stare rape commercial campaign.......

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Messages In This Thread