rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Game: Is Instagram worth the pain in the ass?

Online Game: Is Instagram worth the pain in the ass?

This thread has given me all the reasons that I need, to stay away from Instagram. I am glad we're having these conversations.

To each their own when it comes to the game but whenever I get the, "Why are you not on Instagram?" I tell them to, "give me '10 good reasons' that I should be on Instagram," and the best part, they never reach 10. After which, I get another question, "Why do you need 10 reasons?" My response: "The girl I'm attracted to needs to give me 10 good reasons, for me, to continue talking to her."

Oh yeah... that conversation usually ends with one of two things: a number or blue balls. Many times, both.

I'm trying to get off Facebook, as well, but it doesn't help that my friends only want to talk to me through an app rather than just text/call me. Drives me up the wall.

If my style of game wasn't more obvious from this post: My style of game is direct. I'm very, direct. I like to clear all-the-bullshit on the first impression or encounter. You know where I stand, at all times. I'm 34 but still play the 'old school' game.

"How does one get off this thing?." ~ Marcus Brody

Fitness Thread: thread-69404.html

Messages In This Thread