rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 6 Phases of Being a Player

The 6 Phases of Being a Player

I've met a wonderful woman and dropped my plates to pursue a relationship with her. I'm mid-fifties and thus have a have a chance to make this a "life time" thing. I've been practicing game and absorbing red pill knowledge for 10 plus years. It has become internalized. I have no delusions of a Disney happily ever after with this woman. All I can do is maintain frame and trust her to be a woman, nothing more. My brain and body are flooded with pair bonding hormones.  It's a pleasurable feeling, but at the end of the day, I have to remember that, she's just a woman. Nothing more and nothing less. Always maintain frame and don't let hormones make long-term decisions for you. Hope for the best, but remember that she's easily replaceable. One of the perks of being older is that the tables are turned. I am the prize and the game of monogamous musical chairs is running out of attractive, stable and Alpha chairs. Bitches know that and tread lightly.

Messages In This Thread