rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Poland thread

The Poland thread

Quote: (03-23-2019 03:07 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

As we repeated, additionally there are many girls who are not receptive to game, so you can find really few targets. And in some towns, if you have high standards, a solid game, international experience, model looks, living as middle-upper class, it's not unusual going for several months without any shag or even a date...
Shit I even think that Zac Efron is not going to get laid in Poland lol

Is it possible that Polish girls just aren't hypergamous? Or maybe they just have weird standards?

I can remember feeling pleased with my results there and then seeing the hottest girl in a club leaving with a skinnyfat bald chode with no game and starting to question if I should be so proud of my success. I can also remember DHVs counting as DLVs with some Polish women (especially travel).

Also, Polish women in the UK are notoriously slutty, but when I think about it, it's not with the highest value men. Some of their choices are actually quite odd by western female standards.

Messages In This Thread