rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Herpes

Herpes

Quote: (03-03-2019 10:26 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2019 06:10 AM)flyinghorse Wrote:  

I tested positive HSV 2 but I never had any symptoms. I've almost forgotten I have it until I hear someone talk about it. For me, I always rap up so Its never an issue in the slightest. I suppose there would be an ethical decision on whether to tell someone if I got into a relationship with them and we decided not to use a condom, but I genuinely think I would just go ahead and not say a thing.

This is problematic as you can get sores outside of your penis shaft, on the general genital area that condoms don't protect; adding more to this the friction non that area lends more to exposure chanses.

The girls I have met who have Herpes all take medication for it, to surprised outbreaks, and are very intuitive with thier symptoms. I still won't fuck those girls, but thier awareness is levels above yours.

You need to be more responsible.

I've never had symptoms and the test was done in Vietnam so I don't think i was ever sold on having 'it'.

I do regret not getting tested in the uk to find out for sure if i have it for sure.

Messages In This Thread