rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got arrested outside a community college during day game

Got arrested outside a community college during day game

Quote: (02-22-2019 03:53 PM)Sgt Donger Wrote:  

No offence, but the story sounds like bullshit.

I don't believe this story is bullshit at all, since something similar happened to me in 2016, when I was gaming women in the mall in a small town in the north east of England: One woman - who wasn't a minor, incidentally - took exception to my cocky-funny approach and decided to get back at me by maliciously claiming to the security staff in the mall that I had "insulted" her, which was utterly untrue. This resulted in the mall staff going on a manhunt to track me down and, once apprehended, notified me that the police had been contacted and that I was required to wait until the police arrived. I was then detained for over an hour until the police arrived, surrounded by three burly security guards talking on walkie talkies to other security officers, who would periodically arrive at the scene and confer with the senior security guard out of my earshot. The whole scene was surreal and was what one would have excepted had I committed some sort of terrorist incident.

The most salient feature of this experience that I took away was the willingness of the security apparatus in the UK to blindly take the side of any woman making a malicious allegation against a man. My own experiences, though, inconveniencing and surreal as they may have been, pale in comparison to the countless numbers of men who are taken into custody and falsely charged with rape and assault by women who know they face no consequences whatsoever for levelling false accusations against men. My experience demonstrates that there is not only an institutionalised bias against men in the UK criminal justice system, but also a wider societal indoctrination at work in which men will unquestioningly white knight other, innocent men, even when this will result in their facing very serious charges of a crime they did not commit.

And this is before we get onto the topic of the new, draconian "Hate Crime" laws, in which a politically-incorrect opinion, be it about gender, race, religion or any other topic seemed "unacceptable", may result in a criminal prosecution if expressed and noticed by the authorities.

Messages In This Thread