rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion

Quote: (02-20-2019 01:49 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

First, the "rights" that we are talking about are just a tiny subset of what women get or want. Women are the recipients of 90% of society's benefits. In fact, society is a system created BY MEN to collect and harness the work OF MEN to distribute to women and children in order to protect them. Women are, essentially, the sole recipients of social benefit...ALREADY.

This is the problem, right here. Welfare and "family court", and all the other methods of extracting resources from men, and giving them to women.

I don't think it's ethical to call for the removal of women's equal rights, but we do need to start insisting on equal responsibilities, and fighting for male equal rights.

The right to male economic abortion, iron clad 50% child access, no welfare, and shaming women into fixing the "taxation gap" by shaming them into working more and paying more tax.

At the moment, women have more rights and less responsibilities in society.

Calling for the removal of women's right to vote is a bit sharia for me.

If women couldn't divorce rape a man for assets and children, had to work to pay their bills and buy food, I am sure they would start treating men better, and acting better in general.

Messages In This Thread