Roosh V Forum
Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion (/thread-72390.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - jasond - 02-17-2019

In listening to Roosh's recent podcasts, and analyzing the life experiences of both myself and friends, it seems that the most important task for the next 100 years will be to rollback/eliminate women's rights throughout the world.

Unless we can restore a patriarchal social system, very little else will matter. Our current system, where women can vote, use birth control and have the same rights as men, is leading us to a society that doesn't reproduce itself, families are broken, and where most men are marginalized without families (and thus have less incentive to contribute to society). The will all lead to economic stagnation and a barbarian invasion.

The problem is that our ancestors who promoted women's rights didn't fully understand the hypergamous nature of women, and the chaos that would result when allowing women full control over choosing their sexual partners.

So what is the solution? Throughout history, religion has been one of the main forces in keeping women's behavior in check. I believe that biologically, women are much more susceptible to religion than men are, as they are emotional creatures and have a tendency to believe in superstition.

However, Christianity today has been so watered down, that it can hardly be called a patriarchal religion anymore. In addition, advances in science would cause most thinking men to question many of the core tenets and stories of the Bible (resurrection of Jesus, virgin birth, etc).

I believe the world today needs a new religion. (I think most religions were simply created by a group of wise men, writing stories about how to live a good life, and then wrapping them in divine inspiration). This new religion should keep all the wisdom of Christianity (and possibly other belief systems), while updating it to be more believable given what we know about science today.

These are just my preliminary thoughts, but perhaps some RVF members reading this will agree, and be willing to engage in this long-term effort to save civilization from the abyss.

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - Donfitz007 - 02-17-2019

Turd flinging monkey speaks on this very often....its not the most pleasant discussion

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - SamuelBRoberts - 02-17-2019

Nah, I'm good man.

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - scotian - 02-17-2019

Let’s all just convert to Islam and go full on jihad instead. Giving up the beer and bacon will be tough but having sex slaves and throwing queers off of roofs could be fun.

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - Chrome - 02-17-2019

Women's rights don't need to be eliminated, they just need to face real equality in terms of consequences for their actions in relation to those rights.

A new religion is needed: RooshVReligion. This is to bolster constitutional defense for masculinity as it is quickly becoming oppressed and censored.

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - Fortis - 02-17-2019

Wut?

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - Roardog - 02-17-2019

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - SamuelBRoberts - 02-17-2019

If we're going to be starting impossible, long-term projects that will never go anywhere, why does it need to be something boring like "Eliminating Women's Rights"?

Why don't we all work together to establish a colony on Saturn, complete with a harem of harem of green-skinned space-sluts for everybody with over 20 rep?

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - [email protected] - 02-17-2019

OP knows where it's at. The path of least resistance is just accept Islam for the perks and let it dominate cultural discourse for the next few hundred years. I'm saying this as an agnostic atheist, I should be the last person that wants this.

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - BlueMark - 02-17-2019

Quote:Quote:

In addition, advances in science would cause most thinking men to question many of the core tenets and stories of the Bible (resurrection of Jesus, virgin birth, etc).

True "thinking men" are not a large enough demographic to be concerned about. It's the intellectual yet idiotic (IYI) NPCs you need to sway.

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - doc holliday - 02-17-2019

Quote: (02-17-2019 10:18 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

If we're going to be starting impossible, long-term projects that will never go anywhere, why does it need to be something boring like "Eliminating Women's Rights"?

Why don't we all work together to establish a colony on Saturn, complete with a harem of harem of green-skinned space-sluts for everybody with over 20 rep?

Green-skinned sluts only like white guys so this won't work for me.

[Image: kermit.gif]

(Sorry the gif has the roles reversed but, oh well, you guys get the picture)

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - Brother Abdul Majeed - 02-17-2019

Quote: (02-17-2019 09:41 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Let’s all just convert to Islam and go full on jihad instead. Giving up the beer and bacon will be tough but having sex slaves and throwing queers off of roofs could be fun.

Throwing queers off roofs doesn't compare to the rush of stoning adulteresses. The moment passes too quickly.

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - BortimusPrime - 02-17-2019

Women won't have any rights once civilization collapses. We don't need to do anything.

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - EvanWilson - 02-17-2019

The 'problem' is not women's rights, the problem is the special help and assistance women are given with no responsibility or risk just because they are women plus the constant attacks made by militant feminists on men just because they are men.

As some examples:

1: The constant attacks on men just because they are men are causing a number of men to simply give up on the whole system. While some people may applaud this as being a good outcome, the problem is that the women being pushed forward are not doing the same quality of work as the men they displace.

As one small example, something like 30% of women doctors work part time:
https://www.mdmag.com/physicians-money-d...-good-idea
I noted the article talks about something like working all kinds of hours as throw back to an obsolete era, but who in their right mind, would spend $200K+ to become a doctor and years of medical school and only work part time?
The only reason the 30% of women could do something like that is because someone else is either paying for it or paying afterwards in order for these people to not have to work full time.

2: In many school systems there is a push to get girls into STEM, but years of these efforts seem to have had little to no effect, but they still keep trying. If anything, computers would have been the ultimate merit system where the only think that would matter would be what kind of program can you make and does it work. Anyone with a few thousand dollars can buy a computer and learn to program. Instead, there are endless efforts to push women into STEM. From what I can tell, many of them simply do not want to do the work necessary to be able to do STEM work, especially the math. If you can't or won't do calculus, then you are NOT going to be working in STEM.

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - Brosemite - 02-17-2019

@JasonD - How's South America treatin ya these days?

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - Fortis - 02-17-2019

You would almost think the forum is being bodysnatcher'd and slowly replaced with bad faith actors designed to make us look ridiculous.

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - EvanWilson - 02-17-2019

Quote: (02-17-2019 11:41 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

You would almost think the forum is being bodysnatcher'd and slowly replaced with bad faith actors designed to make us look ridiculous.

I have wondered the same thing. It seems within recent months that there has been a dramatic change in postings and discussions, especially among some of the newer members that are posting.

It's not just me who thinks so, then?

I find myself being condescending and sarcastic in like every post I make, and I wasn't sure if it was just me being an asshole because it's winter and gloomy outside, or the posts really have been a lot stupider.

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - Aquarius - 02-18-2019

Quote: (02-17-2019 09:41 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Sorry, but I like my girls in long hair, tight pants or short skirts, and high heels, and also the ability to game them.

If we adopt jihad, those of us not lucky enough to have sex slaves will only see mobile black patio umbrellas in public, and have to resort to sticking our cocks to other men's doodoo hole in private.

For the luckier ones, having 72 virgins thrown at me is too much. Analysis paralysis. 7 at a time is more than enough.

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - 911 - 02-18-2019

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - Buddydowrongright2 - 02-18-2019

“Roosh’s Gate.” I’ll bring the Kool-Aid.

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - Brosemite - 02-18-2019

Quote: (02-17-2019 09:17 PM)jasond Wrote:  

I believe the world today needs a new religion. (I think most religions were simply created by a group of wise men, writing stories about how to live a good life, and then wrapping them in divine inspiration). This new religion should keep all the wisdom of Christianity (and possibly other belief systems), while updating it to be more believable given what we know about science today.

These are just my preliminary thoughts, but perhaps some RVF members reading this will agree, and be willing to engage in this long-term effort to save civilization from the abyss.

Here's a good short-term/long-term movement...time to get laid...

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - doc holliday - 02-18-2019

Quote: (02-17-2019 11:59 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

It's not just me who thinks so, then?

I find myself being condescending and sarcastic in like every post I make, and I wasn't sure if it was just me being an asshole because it's winter and gloomy outside, or the posts really have been a lot stupider.

Nah man we have a serious problem here and while membership on the forum has gone way up, the quality of the new members is pure trash. Even though Roosh has changed back to his old policy of new memberships at the beginning of the month, I don't think it's going to do much in terms of improving the quality. More and more, I'm becoming convinced that the problems we are having with our females is directly due to the low quality of too many men such as our original poster here.

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - Mage - 02-18-2019

Paganism.

It's the answer you seek OP.

It's not really new, but the new paganism would be a much scientifically updated version of the ancient version.

You cannot create anything new out of nothing, because it would have no roots in reality then.

Please do at least six months of intense research into Paganism before you reply. If your understanding about what a religion should be like comes from Christianity mainly, as your OP suggests, you are not ready to touch this subject, because Christianity slanders Paganism as something negative, while in truth it is the most natural and truthful of belief systems (it's not a religion, but a belief system, religion is too hierarchical and corrupt to apply to a system where every person can commune with God/nature directly instead of going to secluded temple and needing a Priest.).

Long-term RVF project: Eliminating women's rights and the creation of a new religion - Syberpunk - 02-18-2019