rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Psychological objection to use game

Psychological objection to use game

Quote: (02-13-2019 01:42 PM)BlackHussar Wrote:  

*radio static* *crrrrrrr* Command, Bravo Two requesting a Banhammer strike, suspected infiltration/trolling, fire for effect, over. *crrrrrrr*

I believe you think that.

Quote: (02-13-2019 01:43 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

OP sounds like a confused chick who got banged out by a guy with good game.

Come say that to my face.

Quote: (02-13-2019 01:46 PM)BlackHussar Wrote:  

And also suffered a stroke

'I try to rationalise it with that is what they want to experience and they want and need sex as well. But somehow there is still this hurdle that is keeping me back.'

Jerk.

Quote: (02-13-2019 01:52 PM)Jhon_travolta Wrote:  

I've come to understand that you need to be direct sometimes. I am extremly shy with girls and trying to unblock my mind from this shyness through game. If you keep talking normally and with kindness, like i did in the past, you will be friendzoned. I know this must be strange but i am watching this "ThatWasEpic" prank guy and the way he approaches girls asking for their number/hang out in the first minute of the conversation seems effective. That means you should be stating your intentions in a direct way instead of turning it around.

So true.

Quote: (02-13-2019 04:03 PM)heavy Wrote:  

So you know what to say and when? You have the ability to be a player, but you **choose** not to?

[Image: giphy.gif]

In other news, the Washington Generals think that fancy tricks in basketball is an immoral way to entertain an audience.

I didn't say that.

Quote: (02-16-2019 08:38 PM)Nater Wrote:  

OP think of game as a tool.

Like a hammer you're buying at home depot. You can either use it on your neighbor's head or use it to fix your broken chair. I recommend reading a book written by Roosh and maybe Models by Mark Manson. After reading those two books take the advice make a plan and apply it. As you're applying this, you may want to post about it so others might help you.

Thanks, I checked out Game yesterday after a date and it helped a lot. I think I have a scewed view of what game is and reading Roosh's definition in the book made things clearer.

Messages In This Thread