rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO

Waqqle, I stopped reading when I skimmed "Hungarians are 70% non-white" or somesuch. At this point I'm putting you down as a Slovak whose grandparents had bad memories of Magyarisation in the 1910s.

Edit: so you deserve a bit more of a response. You seem to be going on a false premise that only a couple of haplogroups are "white" or "European". i.e. that lineages from Central Asia, the Levant or Siberia are "non-white" and breaking up the "purity" of R1a and R1b. I'm saying that all the blends of the various lineages in Europe make up the "white race" which is you guessed it...a social construct. Greeks aren't "less white" because they have a greater amount of Middle Eastern DNA than do Lombards. Greeks are white because they are Europeans, historically Christian, and that Middle Eastern DNA is part of the diversity of the white race.

With regard to Hungarians, a few decades after the Magyar tribes entered Pannonia in the 9th and 10th centuries, they decided to become "more European than Europeans". They became Christian and adopted Latin as the tongue of law and learning. Essentially, they voluntarily joined the European family. That is why we don't speak of Hungary like we do Turks (many of whom are descended from Homer-quoting Greeks). Of course, genetics is another thing. But as we have seen, Hungarian genetics is complex. Clearly though, those original invaders left no more than traces, and over the centuries, "Slavs", "Germans" and so on have all moved into the region of Hungary, mixed, and started to speak Hungarian. The diversity of European peoples includes all sorts of DNA, and they are all "white" Europeans.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Messages In This Thread