rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO

@PixelFree: The programming is just because a huge portion of the population feel that their life is meaningless because they have not covered the higher priority formula factors. So, they want to join the next civil rights movement because that, they think, will fill the void and give them purpose. These individuals are always looking for and hoping to join the next civil rights movement, but there isn't one so they have to make one up. That's where the programming comes from. Also marketing to a growing demographic in the country (mixed couples and families) as these companies are ultimately trying to make money.

Best way to deal with media bigots is to laugh at and belittle them. If you marry and make kids with a white woman, it doesn't hurt them. They won't even know. If you create the next "Learn to Code" meme though, you are public enemy #1 and they will do everything, legal and illegal, that they can to shut you down. This is because you cannot terrorize or effectively rule people who don't take you seriously.

If you really just want to get at them and piss them off though, you can also be a living breathing exception to their rules and, by your very existence, invalidate everything they say. Make a joke of them.

Media Race Pimp: "White men are racist!"

White Man: "If I'm racist, then why is your sister pregnant? You'd better start learning to like white men soon because she told me it's a boy."

Media Race Pimp: "Mixed couples suffer greatly!"

White Man: "No, Tyrel. You suffer greatly because you refuse to get a real job or take responsibility for yourself. I can be your character reference if you'd like."

Media Race Pimp: "Biracial children are confused and hopeless!"

White Man: "My kids are doing fine because I'm around for them. Where are your kids, Tyrel? Oh, you don't know where they are? Color me shocked."

Media Race Pimp: "Biracial children learn to hate themselves from the media!"

White Man: "Whose fault is that, Tyrel? We don't have a TV always on as background noise and my kids don't have smartphones so that's not an issue for us."

Media Race Pimp: "White men are keeping blacks down!"

White Man: "I'm not keeping you from doing anything, least of all from getting a damn job, Tyrel. I do keep your sister down occasionally but she has never complained."

Media Race Pimp: "You are just taking our women!"

White Man: "You were going to bang your sister if I hadn't? Jesus, Tyrel. Can I call someone for you? It's ok, man. We'll get you some help."

Messages In This Thread