rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO

Quote: (02-14-2019 04:47 AM)PixelFree Wrote:  

I number closed a hot blonde/blue eyed 21 year old Australian chick last night. She mentioned multiple times how she 'never wants kids' and how they would be a 'hassle', and how she wants to 'live life' and doesn't want to get married. Obviously she's young, but still, this girl has been full on programmed.

These thoughts simply come from the fact that I can see the obvious attempt to program me to procreate with a woman of another very different race. I see many of these posters every day and on TV - you can't miss them.

Add to this the programming that I'm bad because I'm white, and my country sucks, and my flag is racist, and I should feel sorry and give all my money away to everyone that I have apparently 'wronged'.

Will keep reading and processing - thank you all again for your input.

If you are making life altering decisions based on the liberal agenda... then you already let them win. You should instead be focused on doing what is best for you and your own future regardless of what those arseholes think and do.

Also... keep in mind that advertisements with mixed race couples are both virtue signaling by the companies that use them... and reflective of a growing segment of the western world. Keep in mind that this social agenda isn't aimed at you. It's aimed almost exclusively at women who are so stupid they actually make life decisions based on this kind of marketing.

Messages In This Thread