rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO

White ethno-nationalist falling for dark skinned Mauritian beauty - mixed kids, NWO

Hey guys, just FYI I do log in a read this from my phone at work. If my work caught me even reading this thread, I'd be out the door within a week. It's that bad here. It's moving quicker than I can read and digest, but let me just add a few things.

I number closed a hot blonde/blue eyed 21 year old Australian chick last night. She mentioned multiple times how she 'never wants kids' and how they would be a 'hassle', and how she wants to 'live life' and doesn't want to get married. Obviously she's young, but still, this girl has been full on programmed.

I don't really care about 'race purity'. Previous girlfriends have been all kinds of colours and people, never cared about this ever before in the past.

These thoughts simply come from the fact that I can see the obvious attempt to program me to procreate with a woman of another very different race. I see many of these posters every day and on TV - you can't miss them.

Add to this the programming that I'm bad because I'm white, and my country sucks, and my flag is racist, and I should feel sorry and give all my money away to everyone that I have apparently 'wronged'.

Now, the reaction I would expect *anybody* to have to this - no matter if you're white, black, or whatever, is to say 'fuck you!' and push back against this agenda. That's it.

If I did proceed with this women, we'd have very good looking kids. My sons would be lady killers for sure. My daughters, little princesses. This women is tall and has a kind of suave / swagger / soul I can't describe. She's really cool.

Also, on her mothering abilities, she currently works in childcare - today (and every working day) she's looking after 4x 5 year olds, playing nice with them, changing their pants when they wet themselves, calming them down when they are upset, etc. These kids are in love with her and have bonded with her more than they have their actual parents. It's like she's a professional mother.

I think it's natural for me to have these thoughts - nobody likes to be told what to do, especially when it comes to what type of partner or family to have. I don't want to grow up with kids who 'hate' me because *I*, the white guy, 'stole' the wealth of their country or some other bullshit. Nor to do I want them to have identity issues. I had mild identity issues myself as a kid being from 2 very different white countries, growing up in one and living in another, and all the while I look like I'd fit into any of them.

Just the other day I was walking behind a dark African looking guy who was pissed because some lady asked if he was from Africa (he is American with a strong American accent). This lady didn't mean any malice, it was a genuine / normal question, but perhaps it uncovered an insecurity (or at least a constantly annoying thing in this persons life), as displayed by some responses to this thread as well.

Closer to home, I have four mixed race first cousins who primarily identify with their non-white ethnicities (as if the white side is 'bad'), yet are rejected by some of their friends in that other ethnic group 'you're not a real xyz'. Maybe it's a big deal for them, maybe it's not, I don't really know. Maybe they consider themselves just as 'human' and it's all good. One of my best mates (white guy) married a Sri Lankan lady, and her father had a huge problem with it. It's been tough for him.

But yeah, mainly it's because I want to fuck the globalists and tell them to shove it.

Will keep reading and processing - thank you all again for your input.

Messages In This Thread