rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys???

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys???

Quote: (02-03-2019 03:02 PM)giama Wrote:  

@azulsombra

Gambia due to having a few connects over there, the transition i think will be quite easy english is widely spoken apparently and there is a black uk/jamaican expats over there apparently, land is very cheap $2,000-$5,000 i have done the research on that and thats true, that is attractive to me.
Flights from UK to Gambia are cheap at around $280.

Ghana, Tanzania, Cape Verde are also an outside chance. Through exploration and conversation im sure other countries will come onto my radar.

My criteria:
*A place with a good percentage of women that are above a 7 in looks/body. I want to see above 7s every single day, in Dominican Republic i see dozens and dozens of 7 pluses a day, in the UK, I might go weeks without seeing 1.
*Black (dark or lighter skinned i like both) women should be in abundance as this is my preference
*Majority of Women in country should be naturally submissive/humble/traditional
*Cheap cost of living
*Ability to buy land, build for a reasonable price, as i dont just want to holiday there, i want to make a future there.
*relatively safe, UK/USA are also dangerous people forget that.

Dominican republic ticks all boxes for me but i feel i can get this in africa too so ill travel to these countries and then be able to make informed decisions. Comments welcomed.

Those African countries you listed are all on my radar as well. I've been doing Dominican Republic since 2004, but I'd like to see more of Africa now.

Cape Verde is on my radar, let me know if you make it there. There is very little data on that place. The girls look great but I think the low population and the spread out nature of the islands could be a problem though.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread