rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys???

Best Cities/Countries for Black American Guys???

Quote: (05-17-2018 07:04 AM)mulatto Wrote:  

Quote: (05-16-2018 06:08 PM)nampa1234 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2010 01:12 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

I think it depends, but the places you might get the most attention and stand out as rare and exotic to the women, you might also get a lot of negative attention from the dudes. For instance I was out in the middle nowhere Bolivia and the girls were all staring at me becuase they don't see white guys with blue eyes ever, but the men also seemed more stand offish and protective than normal making it a little uncomfortable to approach.

Bieng black if you go to let's say Germany in a medium or small cities for instance you will find allot of girls that think that all black are cool or that all black dudes are straight out of a hip hop video...be prepared to get questions about 'gangsta' shit ..they just do not know any better don't get offended. On the other hand you go to a big city like Berlin or Hamburg, where they have some African and Caribean immigrants then my friend, you have pretty much lost your exotic value. That is not to say you won't get laid, but it will be more like you are in the USA. You def. won't get any puss from girls who are just curious like you will in a sheltered homogenous town.

I disagree, though your point about exoticism appears to coincide. For instance, Black dudes are exotic any place outside of the Western hemisphere and Africa. However, being a black dude in Asia, is not great, nor Eastern Europe. Being black is great in countries with severe Hollywood influence, N. America and W. Europe. Japan was also good for a time.

In my experience being black in Eastern Europe is most definitely great, Ive been living here for the past 4 years and never plan on going back to North America. My black friends have been living here longer than I and have nothing but good things to say about it. All are dating up.

I hit the club up solo most of the time, and when random guys aren’t fist bumping or high fiving me, girls are giving me serious eye contact or come close to me to dance…

Is there a specific place in E.E that you are talking about?

Intriguing. What part of EE do you live in? What is the cost of living there? How do you make money to live there? How long can one stay there as an American? Language/s there? English speakers there? Thanks in advance

Messages In This Thread